Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

I saw the white/orange one's today at footaction and I must say that the "Carbon Fiber plate" feels like a real hard plastic. Besides that, they shoes look great, but not my style of color.. I can see those rot on the shelves.. 

I saw the white/orange one's today at footaction and I must say that the "Carbon Fiber plate" feels like a real hard plastic. Besides that, they shoes look great, but not my style of color.. I can see those rot on the shelves.. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Nike's been DELIVERING on the Griffey line. Those II's look incredible. Plus we're finally getting the Emerald AGM1's.

Hopefully it continues with the 3.

nike-air-griffey-max-iii-3.jpg

Replace the leather upper with suede/durabuck and we have a winner.

there we go...bring em back in durabuck and they'd sell great

Yeah, the leather pairs were definitely not as nice. I don't have any blacks, but the bone/navy cw was leather while the gray cw has suede on part of the upper:
104fcbl.jpg

bjiww3.jpg

I definitely like the gray pair more out of the two. Durabuck on the blacks would be a good idea 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Nike's been DELIVERING on the Griffey line. Those II's look incredible. Plus we're finally getting the Emerald AGM1's.

Hopefully it continues with the 3.

nike-air-griffey-max-iii-3.jpg

Replace the leather upper with suede/durabuck and we have a winner.

there we go...bring em back in durabuck and they'd sell great

Yeah, the leather pairs were definitely not as nice. I don't have any blacks, but the bone/navy cw was leather while the gray cw has suede on part of the upper:
104fcbl.jpg

bjiww3.jpg

I definitely like the gray pair more out of the two. Durabuck on the blacks would be a good idea 
nerd.gif

Good example is above. The only time leather works is for white shoes.

Black leather is kinda O'doyle to me.

But i didn't know they made these in suede/dura-nubuck. When someone previously
mentioned that Griffey's PE's had dura... i was like...

"DO ME NOW!!!"

Good example is above. The only time leather works is for white shoes.

Black leather is kinda O'doyle to me.

But i didn't know they made these in suede/dura-nubuck. When someone previously
mentioned that Griffey's PE's had dura... i was like...

"DO ME NOW!!!"

Yep, Jr's durabuck/nubuck PE's made all the difference.  I also felt the black GR trainers were a bit too bulky.  Cleats are generally more sleek, which made them look better IMO.
268342.jpg
51638222.jpg

Yep, Jr's durabuck/nubuck PE's made all the difference.  I also felt the black GR trainers were a bit too bulky.  Cleats are generally more sleek, which made them look better IMO.
268342.jpg
51638222.jpg

Damn..found a pair of those 3s in a mom n' pop spot a few ears ago. Kinda regret selling 'em but they didn't even fit true to size 
frown.gif

Damn..found a pair of those 3s in a mom n' pop spot a few ears ago. Kinda regret selling 'em but they didn't even fit true to size 
frown.gif

Niketalkers are dissing the orange Griffey 2's but it looks like these are selling on eastbay only sizes  11-15 available.   They also have an 2 Air Max 24-7, Air Trainer SC 2, Air Max^2 1994,Air Max 2011 and Air Max Tailwind 3  thats apart of the Uniform of Summer Pack

Niketalkers are dissing the orange Griffey 2's but it looks like these are selling on eastbay only sizes  11-15 available.   They also have an 2 Air Max 24-7, Air Trainer SC 2, Air Max^2 1994,Air Max 2011 and Air Max Tailwind 3  thats apart of the Uniform of Summer Pack

For anyone near williamsburg bk.....I seen these today on graham ave....don't know the price tho I didn't go inside the store....joints are nice I wanna cop but can't yet

For anyone near williamsburg bk.....I seen these today on graham ave....don't know the price tho I didn't go inside the store....joints are nice I wanna cop but can't yet

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

hey can you tell me what store on graham ave please thanks

Back
Top Bottom