Nike Air Huarache Bball 2012 (SUMMER 2012 - CounterKicks.com)

I don't think the QS did, I only seen em @ HoH but maybe the releases after will be available @ all FL.

I don't think the QS did, I only seen em @ HoH but maybe the releases after will be available @ all FL.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by ehh

I haven't played in mine and don't plan on doing so.  As far as I know anything released by Nike Sports Wear is intended for casual wear and not built for performance.
Says who?  Anyway, I'm gonna ball in mine and update you guys in a week or two with a little review. =)  I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been wondering about how these play on court.
Def not the message Nike is sending.  I ball in NSW Penny 3's all the time.  Also, saw Darius Morris rocking these for an entire Lakers game, think they'll hold up fine for us.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by ehh

I haven't played in mine and don't plan on doing so.  As far as I know anything released by Nike Sports Wear is intended for casual wear and not built for performance.
Says who?  Anyway, I'm gonna ball in mine and update you guys in a week or two with a little review. =)  I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been wondering about how these play on court.
Def not the message Nike is sending.  I ball in NSW Penny 3's all the time.  Also, saw Darius Morris rocking these for an entire Lakers game, think they'll hold up fine for us.

Darius Miller has been rocking the OG-inspired QS the last few games.  He's worn them more than once, guessing they have to be decent performance-wise for him to wear 'em multiple times.  But then again he rocks plenty of NSW/Jordan Retros.
137257527.jpg

137257566.jpg

Darius Miller has been rocking the OG-inspired QS the last few games.  He's worn them more than once, guessing they have to be decent performance-wise for him to wear 'em multiple times.  But then again he rocks plenty of NSW/Jordan Retros.
137257527.jpg

137257566.jpg

New pic of the blk/white.  I don't know what Nike is thinking with these plain colorways, these aren't going to budge from the shelves.
Nike-Huarache-Free-Basketba1.jpg

New pic of the blk/white.  I don't know what Nike is thinking with these plain colorways, these aren't going to budge from the shelves.

Originally Posted by ehh

"Ok guys, what cw's should we do?"
"The Fab Five liked black.  People like the Fab Five.  Let's make a whole bunch of uninspired black cw's."

"Good work everybody, meeting adjourned."

Originally Posted by ehh

"Ok guys, what cw's should we do?"
"The Fab Five liked black.  People like the Fab Five.  Let's make a whole bunch of uninspired black cw's."

"Good work everybody, meeting adjourned."

Balled in my pair again. Ran 3 games (making it 4 total games on the black top playing in these). The traction pattern around the toe area is almost totally smoothed out -_-. Last time I'm ever going to ball in em. Upper support isn't there and as stated earlier, traction is avg at best. Still fresh as hell to rock every day casually or whatevers. Just disappointed cuz I wanted these to be my new ballin kicks for the next few months...

Balled in my pair again. Ran 3 games (making it 4 total games on the black top playing in these). The traction pattern around the toe area is almost totally smoothed out -_-. Last time I'm ever going to ball in em. Upper support isn't there and as stated earlier, traction is avg at best. Still fresh as hell to rock every day casually or whatevers. Just disappointed cuz I wanted these to be my new ballin kicks for the next few months...

Anyone have the Mangos yet?  Seemed like y'all were real excited for that cw to drop.  
laugh.gif

Anyone have the Mangos yet?  Seemed like y'all were real excited for that cw to drop.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom