Nike Air Huarache Bball 2012 (SUMMER 2012 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

are these out yet? was lookin for mangos in the chi but didnt see them in my mall. Chi NTers yall see any DTLRs wit em yet?

hmm ill check tomorrow when i go to work at the mall

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

are these out yet? was lookin for mangos in the chi but didnt see them in my mall. Chi NTers yall see any DTLRs wit em yet?

hmm ill check tomorrow when i go to work at the mall

no problem cicero avenue dopeman..i wrk at 6 so ill be sure to check

btw are the volts and rest of these releases going to be QS also???

no problem cicero avenue dopeman..i wrk at 6 so ill be sure to check

btw are the volts and rest of these releases going to be QS also???

No, the Mangos have been on NDC for about a week, maybe more, and have a FSR still.  I don't think these are going to sell at all unless more colorways drop.  
I haven't seen any site besides NDC have them though.  I don't check in-store since I'm a sz 15.

No, the Mangos have been on NDC for about a week, maybe more, and have a FSR still.  I don't think these are going to sell at all unless more colorways drop.  
I haven't seen any site besides NDC have them though.  I don't check in-store since I'm a sz 15.

Originally Posted by ehh

New pic of the blk/white.  I don't know what Nike is thinking with these plain colorways, these aren't going to budge from the shelves.
Nike-Huarache-Free-Basketba1.jpg

these are nice

Originally Posted by ehh

New pic of the blk/white.  I don't know what Nike is thinking with these plain colorways, these aren't going to budge from the shelves.
Nike-Huarache-Free-Basketba1.jpg

these are nice

Can anyone confirm if the black/white are seude/nubuck or leather? NDC pic looks leather unless i'm tripping hard.

Can anyone confirm if the black/white are seude/nubuck or leather? NDC pic looks leather unless i'm tripping hard.

nike-huarache-free-basketball-2012-black-sport-red-2.jpg

Both apparently.  Those don't look as bad in these pics but still could have used some more diversity.

I picked up the Volts last night right at midnight, figured I'd be safe.  Thankfully I did, the sz 15's were sold out when I woke up this morning.

nike-huarache-free-basketball-2012-black-sport-red-2.jpg

Both apparently.  Those don't look as bad in these pics but still could have used some more diversity.

I picked up the Volts last night right at midnight, figured I'd be safe.  Thankfully I did, the sz 15's were sold out when I woke up this morning.

Not feeling the new releases, too boring. I hope NDC restocks on the OG colorway tho, or even better releases the Black OG colorway as a wider release than 21 Mercer...

Not feeling the new releases, too boring. I hope NDC restocks on the OG colorway tho, or even better releases the Black OG colorway as a wider release than 21 Mercer...

i like these, thinking about the bred and the white black pair. looks like the white/black pair would be sick to wear casual.

sure they will get discounted in the long run, but i may just pull the trigger now.

i like these, thinking about the bred and the white black pair. looks like the white/black pair would be sick to wear casual.

sure they will get discounted in the long run, but i may just pull the trigger now.

How is it that these upcoming color ways are "boring", but the OG black/italy blue release is "hot"? lol

Back
Top Bottom