Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Really nice pic

chr1s2394 chr1s2394 Nice pic, Rep'd. I would probably go out on a limb and say the leather quality on the Tiempos are 10x better than the Chi's.... :wink:

Cheers guys !

What are the other joints?

Nike NSW Tiempo '94. They were released as a pack with a "Royal" & "Bred" version as well.

:lol: people still not lacing their pairs up or taking the lace bag off for glamour shots.

In my opinion, that's after one takes the picture or until one wears them. No need to remove the lace bag if I am not going to wear them, yet.

Last edited:
so far I have worn my Chicagos about 7 times casually and creasing around the shoes are minimal...The higher mold took a little time to get use to since the collar is a bit thick but its alot softer so that it easy around my ankles compared to the 13s.....overall, I can see these shoes lasting me for the next 5-10 years if I dont use it for sports...

so far I have worn my Chicagos about 7 times casually and creasing around the shoes are minimal...The higher mold took a little time to get use to since the collar is a bit thick but its alot softer so that it easy around my ankles compared to the 13s.....overall, I can see these shoes lasting me for the next 5-10 years if I dont use it for sports...
Enjoy rocking them for the next 10 years +
nthat.gif

In my opinion, that's after one takes the picture or until one wears them. No need to remove the lace bag if I am not going to wear them, yet.
It wasn't in a bad way. Your pic is really dope :smokin I didn't even notice at first because I was mainly paying attention to the Tiempos, the one that was actually whack was the guy that posted a pic in here wearing them outside unlaced and lace bag attached... knowing damn well they were listed somewhere as DS :lol:

Last edited:
Just changed from black to white laces after several years of solid wears.

I should of done it a long time ago
nthat.gif

Did he switch the kicks posted from the auction you won ?

How much he get you for and how was his feedback.
He had several sizes and his feedback indicated that he was selling legit pairs. Not the case as you can see.

$660 shipped for both.

I'm heated. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom