Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
http://niketalk.com/t/630333/lc-2015-chicago-1s#post_23689174

for anyone who would like to help me verify...

all help is appreciated. 
smile.gif

Worked out a trade for Chicago's for Taxi XII's :D
wow.... nice come up! so frags for chicago is not out of the picture?
i don't know about all that. It was luck for me. Most times people are selling #TBF sizes they're in it for the money. This seller wore #TBF sizes and we worked something out where we both got what we wanted more than what we had.

He had several sizes and his feedback indicated that he was selling legit pairs. Not the case as you can see.

$660 shipped for both.

I'm heated. >:  

His pictures in the listing are legit. So, I don't blame you. Like what everyone said. It sucks but you'll get your money back.

Last edited:
Im my experience the best way to find local deals is to hang out at FCFS releases. There will always be people there that cop to sell or people that actually wear shoes but end up getting stuff they don't really want for trade bait. I've met a few people that sell for good prices this way. They will always want that money to cop the next release. If you're not willing to pay eBay prices for these I suggest getting out there and chopping it up with people. You'll never believe what people are sitting on and how much they are willing to let it go for.

Fam spent $660........SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY BUCKS and got fakes *sigh* :smh: :smh: :smh:.....honestly what is making yall so afraid to try cop at retail anymore???? I don't get this anymore? Why the endless loops and dead ends?

His pictures in the listing are legit. So, I don't blame you. Like what everyone said. It sucks but you'll get your money back.
Received the refund with the quickness.

He was like, "unless reputable retail shops are selling fakes nowadays."

I said, "man, i'm not sure what they're selling but I know what you sold me."

My search continues for the 11.5.

Received the refund with the quickness.

He was like, "unless reputable retail shops are selling fakes nowadays."

I said, "man, i'm not sure what they're selling but I know what you sold me."

My search continues for the 11.5.

What a scammer.. Leave him some nice feedback about his fake products

hell if i got a pair on the cheaper side or retail i would def trade em for a pair of chicagos. surprised yall are having a hard time or maybe everyone loves SBB right now

Back
Top Bottom