Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
So how u enter? Ive been following nike on Twitter and I don't see anything besides the steps on how to enter

Stay in school.......

Really hope the sneaker gods are on my side this week. I'm still crazy salty about how the initial release on these went so I won't be getting my hopes up.

So how u enter? Ive been following nike on Twitter and I don't see anything besides the steps on how to enter
View media item 1730367

Love me some Farside.

Of course this happens right before I was about to pay retail for a pair.

I don't remember giving Nike+ my phone number, but I've been a member and have been using the app since it started. Is there a place in the settings to make sure I'm fully registered?

Last edited:

So we can use the same phone number more than once if we have multiple accounts?
Nope. And you can't use texting apps either lol One U.S celluar number per nike + account.
VoIP number will not work either.  Number needs to come from a US cellular carrier, one verified number per account.

Would advise those who haven't verified their NDC+ account to do so before the raffle begins to avoid any headaches. 

VoIP number will not work either.  Number needs to come from a US cellular carrier, one verified number per account.

Would advise those who haven't verified their NDC+ account to do so before the raffle begins to avoid any headaches. 
they shut down mobile number verification for mobile and desktop until raffle time to ensure that many bots don't get through. They put it on their twitter.

they shut down mobile number verification for mobile and desktop until raffle time to ensure that many bots don't get through. They put it on their twitter.
Dang, that's 'new'. So all accounts, regardless of having been verified in the past, needs to have a verification code in order to enter the raffle?

Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom