Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
wow.. i came in here to ask why it wouldnt allow me to enter my cell number well signing up for a nike+ account just now.. reps for the info

Me too, chatted with support earlier and tweeted to Nike support but they didnt know how/what the hell was going on with mobile number verification.

hope i can cop a 2nd pair from the drawing so i can rock my current pair now instead of waiting a little longer.

Last edited:
I'm right here, Nike, ready for my Chi 1s!!!!!

Hope I get hit with that confirmation 
nerd.gif

Finally! Failed terribly on the first try, hopefully I win this time around :lol: :smokin

Keeping positive vibes around today :nerd:

Last edited:
Love me some Farside.

Of course this happens right before I was about to pay retail for a pair.

I don't remember giving Nike+ my phone number, but I've been a member and have been using the app since it started. Is there a place in the settings to make sure I'm fully registered?

Go on to your desktop version of Nike+ And under profile there's a space to enter your #. The number is sent a code to authorize it. Do this well before the drawing as you may encounter problems trying to authorize and enter drawing in close proximity. If you have difficulty locating in the profile where to enter the number .... I suggest takings look at the SNKRS thread.

Are they monitoring ip address also? Make sure people are not using multiple accounts with the same IP?

They're monitoring numbers....have multiple accounts and had found a loophole that allowed them to be registered with the same number --- during the SBB summer raffle the system informed me I couldn't enter again based off of the same number (not IP address).

Last edited:
Please help me understand this process. 

I have the sneakers app. My phone number is listed under my payment information section. 

Exactly what do I need to do to get through today?

Repping everyone that helps. 

Please help me understand this process. 

I have the sneakers app. My phone number is listed under my payment information section. 

Exactly what do I need to do to get through today?

Repping everyone that helps. 

This isn't complicated folks. Nike will send a tweet. Just follow the steps

this has nothing to do with sneakers app.  lets make this real simple for the folks who are having trouble.  go here....

https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/s/register

once you register, you're set...good to go....ready!

nike will send the tweet.  follow the link they send, sign in, select your size and the way you want the shoe (local pickup or shipped).  hit submit.  wait on the email telling you that "YOU LOST B"

Last edited:
The Chicagos must be releasing on the Nike drawing system if they're doing it for a restock of Oreo and Laser IV's.
Damn. That guy is a prophet. He called it on 9/15. I'm going to build on his theory and say the recent Jordans that released online except for NDC will also be raffled through the drawing system.

How the sizing on the Chicago's compared to 2013 Bred's?

I have a 8.5 in the 2013 Breds and they fit me perfect.

Back
Top Bottom