Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

nerd.gif
lol sup Grizz. Hope you find that swap soon!

I'm assuming a Canandian phone number will work, it's a 10 digit phone number like the USA obviously.
I tried my Canadian number before and it says it's an invalid number, non-US or VOIP number something like that...

I did however, get my account verified with a US number, I was in the US when they opened the draw for Bordeaux 7s, entered the US number I was using. After that I was able to enter the draw for the past couple of draws in Canada (but did not win any
sick.gif
), so far they only need to verify your Nike+ account with a US number once.

I tried my Canadian number before and it says it's an invalid number, non-US or VOIP number something like that...

I did however, get my account verified with a US number, I was in the US when they opened the draw for Bordeaux 7s, entered the US number I was using. After that I was able to enter the draw for the past couple of draws in Canada (but did not win any
sick.gif
), so far they only need to verify your Nike+ account with a US number once.
I'll use my friend's NYC number this time and hopefully it "remembers" for future raffles.

:rofl: if someone brings a dead person in a gurney to pick up a pair of kicks that would be overboard

cops the black yeezys from adc with ease on wack optimum internet but struggles with ndc retros
indifferent.gif

Just remembered I got a no good email for Bordeaux raffle, but no reply at all for Oreos when I did entered that raffle.

cops the black yeezys from adc with ease on wack optimum internet but struggles with ndc retros:stoneface:

Black yeezys were random tho. Dude at my job copped on a cell phone in a parking deck.

Pretty much like this release will go random

30% or more of the people will fail cause they suck at using the Internet and or don't have a account set up yet

Then you have folks who won't have access to the Internet around 7.

Waiting to see Nikes Twitter feed light up with when can I go to the store and enter the raffle and why can't I raffle blah blah blah

I did however, get my account verified with a US number, I was in the US when they opened the draw for Bordeaux 7s, entered the US number I was using. After that I was able to enter the draw for the past couple of draws in Canada (but did not win any :x ), so far they only need to verify your Nike+ account with a US number once.

Wondering if this still the same or if it will require re-verification :nerd:

Do they send confirmation texts to the cell phone numbers when you sign in?
To verify you phone number, you will get a Nike mobile phone verification code via SMS.

If you win or lose the raffle, you will get an email stating if they were able to reserve a pair in your size or not.

Back
Top Bottom