Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If I have any money left over from my tattoo session on 4/28, these will try to be had.

Gonna be so broke these next couple months :lol:

There is NTers out there that can help you out if you look around. Retail + $20 shipping...
i know but i have been helped recently and i would love to help someone else out as well even though the assist i received was paid forward immediately, i will see when the time comes

I am planning on one pair for sure. Two maybe. I will assist NTers day of if I have time. Only problem is weeding through the resellers.

I don't have a pair of black toes yet, I was thinking about getting an extra pair ( 4 pair instead of 3 ) and painting part of it black, and then maybe getting highlight reel for a tongue donor. What do you guys think about that idea? Would I be better off just buying a pair of black toes?

Just my 00.2 but I'd keep the white tongue, and just hunt down a wht/blk NA tongue tag. No way would I switch the plush '15 tongue with those paper thin '13 tongues.

arent these gonna retail for $185?

after tax dude is paying retail
which is good considering he wont have to worry about running around or ecamping. if you miss out, you're going to pay 200+ resale just to cover seller costs, goodness forbid the hype pushes them higher. retail on these is 160. for me, nyc tax adds another 14.20.

which is good considering he wont have to worry about running around or ecamping. if you miss out, you're going to pay 200+ resale just to cover seller costs, goodness forbid the hype pushes them higher. retail on these is 160. for me, nyc tax adds another 14.20.
Damn I swear NYC & California got the highest sales tax sheesh. In Alabama the tax varies depending on where you live. 14.20 [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Tax rate sucks even more here in Cali. i can go in one store and pay 7.75% and turn around and go 20 minutes south and pay 9% in a different county

Lol depends on what size you wear :tongue:
...I wear a size 12
indifferent.gif

Good God. Did I just see almost 10% sales tax? Got me feeling grateful for what we got in NY

Why are so many people trying to cop like more than 5 pairs? Sounds like a lot of people are planning to resell...

Like other dude said, you can go through 1's quickly. Plus I'm a big 1 fan. I wore the white red lows that I bought for like 4 days straight because they are so comfy to me. Already a ton of wrinkles which I don't mind and plan on using them as beaters. My blk/white highs I wore about 6 times and they still look good. I would wear 1's for the rest of my life if I had like 10 pairs of each CW and let the others sit in my closet. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Like other dude said, you can go through 1's quickly. Plus I'm a big 1 fan. I wore the white red lows that I bought for like 4 days straight because they are so comfy to me. Already a ton of wrinkles which I don't mind and plan on using them as beaters. My blk/white highs I wore about 6 times and they still look good. I would wear 1's for the rest of my life if I had like 10 pairs of each CW and let the others sit in my closet. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
What? What are you talking about man? who the hell goes thru 1's quickly, what are yall going to war with them? sounds like you havent gone thru any 1's yet. b/w's worn for 6 times 
laugh.gif

Tongue would be short on the 2015 if you're gonna use the 2013 tongue. I think. 

Just buy black toes on the bay lol
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I wanted to just customize these b/c the quality looks like it's the same as my frags. I've heard the 2013 Black Toe quality wasn't the best.

Back
Top Bottom