Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Just my 00.2 but I'd keep the white tongue, and just hunt down a wht/blk NA tongue tag. No way would I switch the plush '15 tongue with those paper thin '13 tongues.
Good point man, I completely forgot about how nice the new tongues are. Yeah that was my backup plan to just find a new tongue tag. Anyone know where I can get a White / Black NA tongue tag?

Ummm yeah. These are my 1 lows that I just got and wore them for 4 days straight. I don't walk like a duck in my kicks.

oooh 4 days straight, they must be beat and "worn thru" to the point of no return. 
eyes.gif
 if you basing your 4 day old white/reds as your dumb theory that 1's run thru quickly, do us a favor and shut up

Last edited:
oooh 4 days straight, they must be beat and "worn thru" to the point of no return. :rolleyes  if you basing your 4 day old white/reds as your dumb theory that 1's run thru quickly, do us a favor and shut up

US? Says the lurker. Umm ok.. Many do this, its nothing new. Go back in your hole.

Your comments in each thread tell it all. Nuff said.. You're not worth anyone's time. [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]

Last edited:
oooh 4 days straight, they must be beat and "worn thru" to the point of no return. :rolleyes  if you basing your 4 day old white/reds as your dumb theory that 1's run thru quickly, do us a favor and shut up
@Unclekyrie2 you ****.....ppl do WEAR THEIR KICKS EXTENSIVELY instead of babying them. My BT 1s heel is worn down completely and crease city all on them ******* beat up af....why it's good to double up sometimes

who cares how many pairs someone buys and what they do with them

anything you say is not gonna stop them otherwise so yall can stop

US? Says the lurker. Umm ok.. Many do this, its nothing new. Go back in your hole.

Your comments in each thread tell it all. Nuff said.. You're not worth anyone's time. [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]
REPPED @jake80

@jake80

View media item 1481686

you've already made too many dumb comments, especially in the kanye yeezy thread

What? The fact that I bought two pairs at resale and thought it was ok to spend my money that way? The fact that I actully like the boost and that the quality IMO are better than most Jordan's out? The fact that I think Kanye is changing the game from being a rapper to actually designing his own shi***? Or the salty people Bit** because they couldn't cop? Tell me, I would like to know your side?

I haven't been on NT myself a long time but I know enough about how I wear my kicks and I do go through some pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Not every pair out early is a fake just got these in and confirmed legit, overall the quality is amazing and the leather is like butter like my fragments

I got them legit checked and everything and the quality seems too good for fakes, I am constantly trying to post pictures on Facebook groups and everyone said legit as well. If they are indeed fake i can easily get my money back. But the quality is too good to be true the toe box is just like my fragment 1s and not stiff .  

Back
Top Bottom