Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I can just see the salt after release. If you have a reliable person for 200-250 then I would lock that down. If you grab another pair for retail on release great, you won't have any issues getting rid of one. Some say don't spend that money but if you learned anything from the Royals then you already did a pre-order or are going to. I did and I'm happy with my decision. If I cop more on release great.
Exactly. Won't reach royal levels but deff prepare for the worst...

There we go. Now it's looking like a Jordan 1 thread…

MJ-Popcorn.gif

As soon as I see a legit pre order in here, im paying. Australia getting none of these we are told so il take this L if I can secure one. Hope kixsquare chuck one up asap

laugh.gif
 lol dude says that any preorder under $235 is a scam, yet he's got a preorder thats $210 and thinks its legit. A month ago, he admitted he's new to the sneaker game and then now all of a sudden he doesn't relate, i guess he's gone pro in a month. Then he says that only mom and pop shops and HoH are getting these. And now he says 5% chance that HoH are getting these. 

Stay in your lane brah. 

It's safe to say NDC is getting these.

-Footlocker/House Of Hoops

-Finishline

-DTLR

-Champs

Just a few of the main distribution shops

Now if Hibbets and Jimmy Jazz Get these! I know we eating at the table

I don't think  Mom and Pop shops are getting these

What was the Date that JB cut off Mom and Pop shops?

^Jimmy Jazz got Royals and a lot of peeps struck out. Not saying these will have the same numbers (hope not) but Nike will make them limited if they want.

a member here said DTRL is getting these, and I don't know about the DTRL's around your area but the closest 1 by me is in another state and its a pretty small shop that doesn't really get good stuff. Also have 2 friends that work at a FA and a Champs in a pretty quiet mall that is confirming they'll be getting these. Willing to bet Jimmy Jazz and FNL will also see stock of these (online and select stores)

Will NDC or HoH get these? Does a bear crap in the woods?

^Jimmy Jazz got Royals and a lot of peeps struck out. Not saying these will have the same numbers (hope not) but Nike will make them limited if they want.
I can't  speak for every area so let me rephrase that

If MY! Jimmy Jazz get's these I'm eating at the table

:lol:  lol dude says that any preorder under $235 is a scam, yet he's got a preorder thats $210 and thinks its legit. A month ago, he admitted he's new to the sneaker game and then now all of a sudden he doesn't relate, i guess he's gone pro in a month. Then he says that only mom and pop shops and HoH are getting these. And now he says 5% chance that HoH are getting these. 

Stay in your lane brah. 
:lol: dang you been lurking on his posts hahaha welcome that newcomer to the thread properly.

I would love to get a $210-$220 pre-order from someone reliable, even if it was a mass GR. Sweating this release mang.

yea I was wrong about 210 being legit because I did say that 210 is legit but ill rephrase but other then that I was GUESSING that there is a 5% chance they'll drop on HOH only . But dang straight lingering up in my post **** god damn . Lingerers smh  

are you Valleyside?

It's safe to say NDC is getting these.

-Footlocker/House Of Hoops

-Finishline

-DTLR

-Champs

Just a few of the main distribution shops

Now if Hibbets and Jimmy Jazz Get these! I know we eating at the table

I don't think  Mom and Pop shops are getting these

What was the Date that JB cut off Mom and Pop shops?
JJ definitely getting these, I wouldn't worry about them getting them

Now if DSG got them we would REALLY be eating 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom