Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I don't know why people are on the Lasers D like they are og quality, yes they are better quality but when you say the word "tank" and you think of the Jordan 1 Laser I don't see it, they seem very thin for the leather parts (yes it is better but also super thin and flimsy) and for the price they can go suck an egg for sure
The lasers' quality is on par of what I remember from the '85 OGs....likewise the comments then was the leather was too thin and not enough cushioning when compared to game worn stalwarts such as the Converse Weapons. The stitching on the lasers are great, the collar cushioning is fine and even the tongue cushioning works. My 85s I wore through a season of team play and as boots through the winter season  ... and they lasted. I know in recent years the AJ1 molds were suspect at times as they became less comfortable to play in despite thicker leather and the such, so I'll take something closer to the AJs I wore originally.

The lasers' quality is on par of what I remember from the '85 OGs....likewise the comments then was the leather was too thin and not enough cushioning when compared to game worn stalwarts such as the Converse Weapons. The stitching on the lasers are great, the collar cushioning is fine and even the tongue cushioning works. My 85s I wore through a season of team play and as boots through the winter season  ... and they lasted. I know in recent years the AJ1 molds were suspect at times as they became less comfortable to play in despite thicker leather and the such, so I'll take something closer to the AJs I wore originally.
i hear ya and i never owned/ even held a pair so i have no comparison but they seem flimsy but they do have decent quality i just dont want to have to alter something after spending retail on 1s to make them a good colorway cuz the laser gimmick is stupid imo

Anyone ever use the yoursneakeraddict site to preorder anything before?
They say they ship with receipt and 100% authentic guaranteed for $232 shipped.

They are the best quality AJ1 most people can touch rite now without digging deep. The Frags are unobtainable to most, unless you gonna break that bread. Its funny how Frags are worth 1k to many, but lasers aren't worth 185, when both have the same mold and similar quality. I don't know the quality on Frags since I never touched them but the mold looks the same. Feel free to correct me whoever has both.
I have the frags and the quality is very similar between the who (lasers and frags.) The reason frags are worth what they're worth (IMO) is because of the dope colorway (Royal black toe) and the collab.

More power to those who did the pre order. Ill roll the dice come release day. I feel I have to give myself a chance before I she'll out extra $.

Back
Top Bottom