Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
This pic is just
2resfwo.jpg

Shoe looks fine to me. Although i think the nike air on the insole should be red, but meh, it wouldn't matter when I put these on.
The pics I was referring to don't show the insole if you were speaking on my comment. FNL pics look fine, the ones posted before look like 1.5s with a 1 sole! LOL

Last edited:
Not sure if srs. Comments like yours should be banned. It only creates more hype for resellers and lurkers to feed off of. Not to mention it's just dumb as hell to say. Frags only released on NDC (NikeLab) and a couple 21mercers and we're limited as ****! This release will be typical of other OG1 releases which isn't necessarily easy but will be no where near as hard as frags were to get. Dudes keep saying this like their to dumb to understand that the frags were a purposely limited collaboration shoe.

Damn idiots and hypebeast I swear
mean.gif

Leave
Wow dude. I suppose you got sand in your pants after reading my comment. I suppose you don't understand sarcasm? Relax, Mr. Sensitive. I didnt know I was Kanye to hype up a shoe.

Last edited:
The way this thread was going I thought the release was tomorrow morning

But we still got 2 weeks!

im gonna strike out, i know it

online i never get through for 1's

Stay positive. Visualize them being added to your cart. :lol:

that aint happening bro. If i get a pair for retail ill be thankful but stores getting no pairs... i know i aint winning a raffle. and online its a no go. I should have just done a pre order and called it a day.

dudes coming in here saying these will be a GR and everyone gonna have em. SMH

im done listening to these twitter dudes you guys post who have "legit" info

I'm not worried about getting 1 pair

it's the 3 after that got me sweating this release! 

Back
Top Bottom