Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Some say down playing, some say hyping. Chaos related to shoe release should be banned because there will be no chaos...

This is why you guys need to stop listening to these skeptics who laugh and shun you for jumping on a pre-order. That 250 last week is looking tempting now huh?

I mean believe what you want. But I see people listing at $300 and then dropping to $225 right away before they even LEAVE Flight 23.
Believe what I want?

I've seen kixsquare sell out 2 times now at that price in less than 24 hrs...

Not including any other pre-order sites

ISS will sell out as well

Fareally Real!!! My girl said when she went to get hare 7 raffles at JJ 3 employees were saying "I got my people"
RRG gonna be in full effect next week and the following

Lol I already "won" my "raffle"...

View media item 1535249

air-quotes.gif

Last edited:
dseditorjoel dseditorjoel
You got your pair in hand already? If so, congrats man!

They look so [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
This is why you guys need to stop listening to these skeptics who laugh and shun you for jumping on a pre-order. That 250 last week is looking tempting now huh?
The same people laughing and shunning are the ones who passed on Royals at $250 after release and are still kicking themselves in the A till this day. Same peeps complaining about how the sneaker game is messed up because they think they deserve the sneaker more than anyone else on this site. 

If these do turn out to be a huge GR (400K+) like Legend Blue XI's you can always flip the pair you get for retail and make some $$ back for your guaranteed pre-order slot

These wont be like that though, just like all the other OG 1s haven't been anywhere near that

And for those who believe they're going to be massed produced, where were you when Shadows, Royals, Black Toes, Black/Reds and Black/Whites released?

chaos is for the birds, put in some work (not too much cuz these arent worth more than a few hours work) and if you strike out then on to the next, it is a shoe for petes sake and what if you die trying to get them cuz fools will be fools nowdays? then you are dead and you didnt even get to take your collection to heaven. Everyone calm down and take a deep breath

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

mean.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

He's prolly right... 1's haven't been easy Never... Except for BlkGums 
tongue.gif

Last edited:

Why not pull the trigger on those now?

That's a very good price

Especially if it's the black pair

pimp.gif
probably doesn't have the cash for both which is understandable. imo id go for lm now, 180 for vnds is a gift - heck, some shops charged 200 plus tax on RD. unless you know the person is willing to hold on to them for awhile

Last edited:
I might. But I'm aiming for XI lows next week. I'm not gonna strike out on those. He's been trying to sell them for months on this FB group. They're the white version

Back
Top Bottom