Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yep, dont know why I even bothered going up there on my lunch break, pairs literally sold out right when I got there.

Oh well at least got out of work for 2 hours

[COLOR=#red]@GetemFlavorFlavez[/color] We get it they'll be limited, and they'll resell for profit. Youve been sounding like a broken record for a min son. Did god give you the job to convert all the skeptics to believes or wha? Cuz you replyin to every single post tryna convince ppl of what they knw.

You can stop now.

Chaa chaaaa chaaaaaaayyyeeeeehhhhh boooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Last edited:
@GetemChavez We get it they'll be limited, and they'll resell for profit. Youve been sounding like a broken record for a min son. Did god give you the job to convert all the skeptics to believes or wha? Cuz you replyin to every single post tryna convince ppl of what they knw.

You can stop now.
Chaa chaaaa chaaaaaaayyyeeeeehhhhh boooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
HOP OFF MY NUTS!

Haha

Don't have anything better to do with your time?

90% of the people in this thread are mentioning the same info im saying and you love my my name in your mouth

I don't need to convince anyone, people are already convinced

You're just mentioning my name to get your reps up at this point

laugh.gif

There was a fight at Flight23 over Chicagos lmfao

Some ppeople take this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too seriously

HOP OFF MY NUTS!

Haha

Don't have anything better to do with your time?

90% of the people in this thread are mentioning the same info im saying and you love my my name in your mouth

I don't need to convince anyone, people are already convinced

You're just mentioning my name to get your reps up at this point

:lol:

Nobody checking for you my guy. Im just scrolling thru the thread catching up and happen to see u restating the same ish. Theyre limited, preorders sold out, resell will be 300, yall gonna be sorry etc, resell gonna be 500, royals, bred, random numbers, resell gonna be 1k. rinse, lather, and repeat, resell gonna be porshe money B

:rofl:

Last edited:
Nobody checking for you my guy. Im just scrolling thru the thread catching up and happen to see u restating the same ish. Theyre limited, preorders sold out, resell will be 300, yall gonna be sorry etc, resell gonna be 500, royals, bred, random numbers, resell gonna be 1k. rinse, lather, and repeat, resell gonna be porshe money B

:rofl:

If you have been reading the thread, you'll notice everyone is mentioning and speaking of the same thing

Like I said, you just can't keep my name out of your mouth

:lol:

Keep quoting me though

Don't mind my name being thrown out there. Must be why my inbox is blowing up with people asking for handouts left and right

There was a fight at Flight23 over Chicagos lmfao

Some ppeople take this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too seriously

There was a fight over the Thunder 14s
Nothing surprises me anymore after that

Last edited:
oh eye see.

I thought this thread was blown up like 3 4 hundred pages.

Back
Top Bottom