Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
i mean dudes coming in here and posting crap from dudes who claim to have all the info and are never wrong.
Reasons why I hate those sneaker ***** everyone keep worshiping they all do is recycle the same **** over and over. The only info I need is from the shoe stores and their media accounts.

Damn... @GetemChavez  aint getting no love here...haha
HATERS GON" HATE BRUH

These lurkers quoting me  doesn't do a thing for this thread

At the end of the day, I'm the one with the solid info and OOPING  NTers

glasses.gif

it was going to be an easy copy Chavez! Right. Dudes are sweatin now.
Exactly man

Dudes are losing sleep 2 weeks out from release day

laugh.gif

Local HOH is receiving 40 pairs of Bred lows and 10 pairs of Chis

Sad to say it, but if you don't know people on the inside you're more than likely going to be taking the L

At least here in AZ. 

I would assume that other states would have it a lot worse

the thing is

I would think that the east coast especially ny gets a lot of stock of nikes and jordans unless they are "limited quantities" like real qs or hyper whatever

Yup. Did Chicago have some Chicago pins like Vegas did with the hares?

This is a pic of one of the homies in Chicago who was able to walk out before they opened to the public

View media item 1536018
All resellers will be doing the exact same thing

Not including the 70% of this thread who are jumping on this 1 hype train and buying these as their first

Really not trying to hype these up more than they already are

I'm just being a realist

Not going to be in this thread, pretending like it's going to be something it's not

I've been fortunate enough to grab all my OG 1s for retail on release day and they just keep getting tougher and tougher

This is a pic of one of the homies in Chicago who was able to walk out before they opened to the public

View media item 1536018
I will be doing the exact same thing

Not including the 70% of this thread who are jumping on this 1 hype train and buying these as their first

I'm trying to hype these up more than they already are

I'm just being a realist

Not going to be in this thread, pretending like it's going to be something it's not

I've been fortunate enough to grab all my OG 1s for retail on release day and they just keep getting tougher and tougher
EDIT: :rofl:

Last edited:
You can play all you want kid

How many NTers have you gone out of your way for though?

Don't worry, I'll wait

:lol:

Don't contribute a damn bit
I'll look out for my boy The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince because we live in the same state. Other than that every man for yourself when it comes to this shoe **** sorry yall mutha******* didn't help me cop my **** outchea. Thats The Way It Go *Future*....Jesus Christ we got Kanye's in here lighten up smile a bit crack some jokes sheesh[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I'll look out for my boy @AirSakuragi because we live in the same state. Other than that every man for yourself when it comes to this shoe **** sorry yall mutha******* didn't help me cop my **** outchea. Thats The Way It Go *Future*....Jesus Christ we got Kanye's in here lighten up smile a bit crack some jokes sheesh[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
True, you getting the Hare?
nthat.gif

I hope I can pull these. Put in some work but being in the hospital really killing my chances..

Good luck to all though!

I hope I can pull these. Put in some work but being in the hospital really killing my chances..

Good luck to all though!
Same here. I am having a PLIF procedure done. What are you going in for, if you don't mind me asking?

I've got my summer rotation set but if I get a pair of these Chicago 1s I might just rock them everyday instead

:wow: :pimp: Congrats man! They look amazing. :wow:
Anybody from NT actually attended the grand opening in Chicago?
I was there. It was madness. But well worth IMO. Sucks they not even my size. Had to grab them tho. Last pair in store. Display boy. Probably will
Have to sell cuz nobody wants to swap sizes. Quality is [emoji]127820[/emoji][emoji]127820[/emoji][emoji]127820[/emoji][emoji]127820[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom