Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Makes me wonder who was the dumbass at Nike that thought AJ1 should ever come laced and choked out.

Lowkey wish these dropped this weekend alongside the 7s Or even next week with the 11s.. I just need one 8.5 n I'm feeling GAWDLY come release day.

Last edited:
True, the hares on lock; have the money for the Chicagos no problem just have to see the availability.
I want to cop the hares when the bordos drop so I'm killing two birds one stone then. May already gripped my wallet tight like a damn leash [emoji]128548[/emoji]. I'll start the rounds down here next week for who getting them.

I want to cop the hares when the bordos drop so I'm killing two birds one stone then. May already gripped my wallet tight like a damn leash [emoji]128548[/emoji]. I'll start the rounds down here next week for who getting them.
Can't wait for the Bordeauxs man, thats a good plan.  You're not the only one I have to build back up my funds after the Chicagos.

Actually the OGs from 1985 came unlaced.  Since they came with the black, white, and red lace people could choose which ones to put in their shoes rather than todays 1s where you have to unlace the ones already in the shoe just to put on the ones you want to put on.

Actually the OGs from 1985 came unlaced.  Since they came with the black, white, and red lace people could choose which ones to put in their shoes rather than todays 1s where you have to unlace the ones already in the shoe just to put on the ones you want to put on.

This is kind of what i was looking for, thanks man

Makes sense

may just enter all the raffles at malls within 25 mile radius 
alien.gif

may just enter all the raffles at malls within 25 mile radius 0]

I'm hitting up every raffle in town. There is a mall I never hit up for GRs to get tickets but best believe it I'll hit it up for this release. Going at it like it's 2013 all over again.

This is kind of what i was looking for, thanks man

Makes sense
Most shoes came unlaced or half laced until the late 90s/early 00, anyone that is old enough will remember this when trying something on in-store

Back
Top Bottom