Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Poor cow 
mean.gif

Damn, you got stuffed animals all over your crib I bet. Are these even releasing where you're at? Sounds like you're about a 2 day drive from a major city.

I live in New Zealand. These aren't releasing here, or Australia for that matter. We generally get all the big sizes, 15+ because Hobbits are mad Jordan heads and you know, they have big feet.

Last edited:
man these and the shatter are 2 ballin i hope atleast the NT family can get a taste.....

if i bail out might see me on the news 
devil.gif

dude with that epic cow fur should get some put on a custom ! 

these will be going for absured prices on release day, with all the hype for 1's, people will be taxing...on yesterdays restock people were paying 150-200 for Lm carts on twitter 

these will be going for absured prices on release day, with all the hype for 1's, people will be taxing...on yesterdays restock people were paying 150-200 for Lm carts on twitter 
they paid market value really in total really for LMs

The chicagos leather is butter soft. My shadows are a harder leather. I don't have the b/w 1s But I hear they're soft as well.
This ^

Same people sold these Chi's for that much, were selling Pinnacle's for $1200-1400 with no problem. If you in Chitown you prolly know who they be!

I think people are not give a 2 F's if they drop $500 on Jordan 1's these days 

with the Hype and Price Hike, resale market has made a turn for the worst.

Last edited:
Once these release, my hopes are that people get laughed at for paying those prices.

Ok I found out more info today.

First, disregard what I said about the usual players getting these. You may be surprised by who is getting them and who isn't. Don't wait too late to do your homework. For this release the numbers are scattered but not impossible. It's just likely not what you'd usually expect.

Vampire was right.

I'm the LAST one to try to make people feel sad about availability but these numbers aren't great everywhere.

Enter raffles. Not every store is shady. I look forward to hearing success stories on RD. May the odds be ever in your favor.

The Chicago 1's will be a limited general release if that makes any sense... They won't be anywhere near fragment limited but they aren't a general release either. It will be a decent amount of pairs

This is accurate.

It seems like we're all going to have to put in some serious homework entering raffles, camping in store or online for these.

Walter..

Walter is right.

Mocha doesnt deserve to be blocked. She's no hypebeast. But what she said about AM 90 Infrared maybe taking some attention away was silly.

Respect. Repped for that too. I was just trying to give people some hope, but after what I found out today- Yeahhhhh...it's going to be interesting on 5/30 and yall know I don't usually say things like this.

Last edited:
Ok I found out more info today.

First, disregard what I said about the usual players getting these. You may be surprised by who is getting them and who isn't. Don't wait too late to do your homework. For this release the numbers are scattered but not impossible. It's just likely not what you'd usually expect.

Vampire was right.

I'm the LAST one to try to make people feel sad about availability but these numbers aren't great everywhere.

Enter raffles. Not every store is shady. I look forward to hearing success stories on RD. May the odds be ever in your favor.
This is accurate.
Walter is right.
Respect. Repped for that too. I was just trying to give people some hope, but after what I found out today- Yeahhhhh...it's going to be interesting on 5/30 and yall know I don't usually say things like this.
You're a woman?

(Just a joke!)

project "hype up the jordan 1" will be officially complete if they pull some limited stuff on these. i'm scared, guys.

Back
Top Bottom