Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Jordans are too real in the Bay Area. I might not even try to grab tickets tomorrow, I got tons of paper work to do for work on the holiday. I might try Stonestown mall though I haven't heard bad things about their stores/

is stonestown even getting them?

Only place near me getting them is an hour away and I don't have a ride .. Sadderday is coming 
mean.gif

Last edited:
damn gonna go home in my hometown tomorrow picking up raffles 10 miles radius and tuesday going back back to my college that is 50 miles away from my hometown and getting raffles 10 miles radius of my college, so i did my research and tryna get total of 20 raffle tickets by tuesday night. and my girl getting rafflle tickets in sac town tuesday so if i strike out, i'm salt

Roosevelt field hows the situation?

raffles, fcfs?

nikestore
dsg
ftl
fnl

thinking about this tue-fri

Normally they do raffles. But with the Nike Store, it could be first come, first serve. Try to call them or check their twitter. I do not belive that DSG will be getting them because it is not a normal general release (but check them out just in case). If they do get them, it would probably be first come, first serve. Raffles should be starting today.

Don't forget about footaction. I heard last week that they are doing raffles today and finishline usually do raffels on Wednesday.

Last edited:
For my King of Prussia PA folk anyone attempting going down on Friday night? I'm going to hit of up lehigh valley mall raffles then attempt KOP on Friday night.  I don't have high hopes.  

What kind of madness can we expect at malls in the Los Angeles area today? With ppl not working, sales, raffles, etc I dont know if to go in my car and take a friend or just go on my own on my R1 and zoom thru traffic and not worry about parking since bikes park just about anywhere.

Last edited:
Weird number to have. If 18 are available that means they got 24....2 FSR. 6 are already claimed.

no. they have 18. total. just because it makes sense to have two full size runs doesn't mean it's allotted ... i was the stock guy at DTLR for the other OGAJ1 releases and all of them had between a full and a double run. A few sizes had doubles and most only one per a size.

Back
Top Bottom