Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Do people call these stores to ask if they started making calls? Just relax and if you get called you get called. Most likely the person answering the phone Doesn't know anyways.
Yes thats the nice thing about living in Pittsburgh and not a huge city. Because all the employees do know, and are free to chat it up. The downside is that we dont get much supply

After reading all these post. So glad i secured an early release flight 23 pair at a decent price.  It also helps I have 2 additional pairs secured on release date.

Do people call these stores to ask if they started making calls? Just relax and if you get called you get called. Most likely the person answering the phone Doesn't know anyways.
Sometimes you have to. Other plays be in motion too. Remember the employees are the first ones to get salty. Then you know how the rest go.

I just happened to be in the store this morning and asked. Typically here in Denver call backs are two days after the close of a raffle so I always go by that schedule. At the end of the day you are either going to get a call or you won't.

Sometimes you have to. Other plays be in motion too. Remember the employees are the first ones to get salty. Then you know how the rest go.
what possible benefit do you get by calling to ask if a store made calls? That's why these stores disconnect the line and ppl with legitimate questions can't call the store. Calling to ask until what time a store hands out raffle tickets is understandable though

Go enjoy the day instead of staring at your phone, shaking in anxiety all day.

There's a whole world outside of sneakers you know!

what possible benefit do you get by calling to ask if a store made calls? That's why these stores disconnect the line and ppl with legitimate questions can't call the store. Calling to ask until what time a store hands out raffle tickets is understandable though
So you telling me it take at most 2 days to make 18 calls? Ok so you must be the next guy calling in and getting the busy signal [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

im afraid of atc at the moment id be more than heated if i cop n order gets cancelled..... thats a worse feeling than stricking out on my own

This.

Think Ima just cancel mines or try to cart them myself. Saw people's bred 11 low shipments get re-routed back to Memphis.

Last edited:
So you telling me it take at most 2 days to make 18 calls? Ok so you must be the next guy calling in and getting the busy signal [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
i never call a store to ask if they made raffle calls, I like the anticipation. Plus I entered 20+ stores and calling them all would take a while.

Yall gotta chill on these "did place x make calls yet?" posts
Unfortunately, it will go from that to...

"What time is (fill the the store) letting people pick up unclaimed pairs?"
"What time should I line-up for unclaimed pairs?"
"Anybody know where I can find X size for X amount?"
"What store or site(s) can I still find them at? I missed out on raffles and on the RD."

It's just the norm for releases like this :wink:

Last edited:
i never call a store to ask if they made raffle calls, I like the anticipation. Plus I entered 20+ stores and calling them all would take a while.
Cmon alp. You trying to son me outchea or something? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you know the iffy ones. Plus my benefits are to keep the ball rolling. I'm like Peyton Manning on this release. But i got faith in my connection for a fair price.

Cmon alp. You trying to son me outchea or something? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you know the iffy ones. Plus my benefits are to keep the ball rolling. I'm like Peyton Manning on this release. But i got faith in my connection for a fair price.
Peyton Manning? So you're gonna put all the work in and blow it in the end?

Peyton Manning? So you're gonna put all the work in and blow it in the end?
Already did[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm deflating balls as we speak [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
nah I'm not. Everyone got their own methods for releases. If it works for you do you.

Back
Top Bottom