Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Well just found out the spots I entered raffles for already made there calls. Man wtf. Only hope is unclaimed pairs or online. Smh
i really doubt there will be any unclaimed pairs.

I pre-ordered one pair already. I want to get a 2nd pair, I wonder what resale prices will be like after Saturday?

Well my pairs have been officially locked since yesterday. Not even checking for raffle calls at this point, screw em. Even requested a refund for the one ATC I bought. I'm just basically waiting for Saturday to go pick up my shoes :pimp:. Will post pics once in hand.

Last edited:
So I heard.. Why weren't people feeling these back then?

In the 90s blue Jordans and past year Jordans were taboo mainstream. 1993-1994 is also when the swoosh Era started so anything that had Nike in letters was considered dated compared to the advanced styling of shoes Nike was dropping. When the retro showed up in 94 a lot of the initial arguments was gaudy Ness of Nike logos and lack of high tech features.

People around my way referred to them as clown shoes. My mom jumped on that $20 deal and the 94s were my 8th grade back to school sneaks. I used to get a lot of jokes thrown my way for wearing them but I didn't care. The 94s inspired me to get into researching and buying "old" jordans that year. My mom copped me Bred 1 a month later and I had acquired lightly worn charcoal 7s from the goodwill for a .10 a week before I got discounted Powder 9s for Xmas 94.(Reason for my username)

good read. amazing j's were laughed at some times. now they are about the money instead

1113 Guests

tongue.gif

Congrats to all you dudes that got calls that legit want these

Cross ya fingers for me

The Chicago 1's are limited. My moms and pops already have the Championship 7's and poison green v's. Only one of mom and pops just got kids sizes(one of each size) in today of 1's they expect to have the men's sizes tomorrow. Fml resell will not be pretty

Back
Top Bottom