Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
@Edshoecator
 can anyone else confirm munchin this girls carpet? That was it too, no smashbros? Does LA get any other Latinas other than Mexicanos? I have this preconceived notion that's all that's in LA :lol:

Mexican, Salvadorian, Gutamalan, Honduran, Colombian... prolly more all the types of latinas i remember messing w

Having your  property destroyed  is vandalizing and could lead to jail time. 

Cheating on your gf/bf is not against the law.  
pimp.gif

Anyway dont know if this has been posted already (sorry if  it did).

The Chicago 1's come in the new 30 year anniversary black-gold box (not og) and with 3 different  laces (black , white ,red ).
No they don't they come in the OG Nike Air box
damn no OG box 
mean.gif

i've been hearing 2 different things?? Some say OG boxes some say black-gold. Which is it???
 They do come in the OG Nike Air box, proof: Retail pairs.

Last edited:
My mans is on suicide watch his girl found out he was cheating she tore up all his tickets and burned his ID and he won 3 pairs smh and she sherdded his wallet

If he won the raffles, all he has to do is be there at the cutoff time when the shoes become available to the public. He won't be able to have all three, but one is better than none. Replacing the ID, on the other hand, might be a much bigger headache.

If he won the raffles, all he has to do is be there at the cutoff time when the shoes become available to the public. He won't be able to have all three, but one is better than none. Replacing the ID, on the other hand, might be a much bigger headache.

Unclaimed pairs are harder to get even if you know its there. You never know who has always "claimed" them beforehand.

The OG box is nice and all, but I'm about that stack life, and those black and gold boxes are better for stacking.

Strongest boxes JB has used since the black/silver from 4+ years ago.

@babyJs23
 Good luck tomorrow. Hope everything goes smoothly.  You still going to try tomorrow before you go on the table? lol
Thanks fam[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'll be on the table today, so hopefully I'm not in too much pain and meds to attempt online tomorrow, but I think I will not even think about the release tomorrow :wink:

Back
Top Bottom