Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I wouldn't throw the chairs because that's not my property, but I damn sure wouldn't be standing in line behind chairs with no one sitting in them. Walk past them *******

Millennium Shoes in Ingelwood, CA. Picture taken about 30 minutes ago from a FB group.

F-ing ghost chairs...
i have never seen ghost chairs in Brooklyn..lets say fulton st, dont know bout now,but not until  i got to v.a.  have  i seen this mess, an surprise  to see it happening  in Cali, no body=no spot, chairs should be tossed! sorry.

Millennium Shoes in Ingelwood, CA. Picture taken about 30 minutes ago from a FB group.

F-ing ghost chairs...
Do people really respect the ghost chair line up?
This branch is apparently "controlled" by the local Bloods.  There have been instances where groups of 20+ roll up a few minutes before the store opens and just cuts in front of everyone.  Store used to have a sign that said "no ghost chairs", but apparently the store doesn't want to get involved once the chairs are on the property. 

Just relaying the info I'm reading.  Don't know if true or not.

Just got the call from FTA for my size 11. A tear rolled down my cheek when my phone ranged. God is good....
Congrats bro! #TeamSize11 
nthat.gif

This branch is apparently "controlled" by the local Bloods.  There have been instances where groups of 20+ roll up a few minutes before the store opens and just cuts in front of everyone.  Store used to have a sign that said "no ghost chairs", but apparently the store doesn't want to get involved once the chairs are on the property. 

I think u mean the Slauson spot?

I think u mean the Slauson spot?
Don't know. Maybe..? All i'm reading is QSB and IF could be int he area.  Again, just relaying the info...

yeah, that's why iam like in Cali... dudes gotta be brave
roll.gif
but this may explain it. (allegedly)

Would it make sense to customize a pair of Hawks in case these don't come through? It doesn't seem like THAT hard of a job..

Back
Top Bottom