Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Thinking about ordering off of a euro, think I will get hit with customs?
good luck trying, some sites are cooked already 
mean.gif

This is outta hand. I think im on my way out very soon. I hate games and jb is playing the biggest game of all with these 1s. How do they not see the demand and make them a true GR?
Yeah these should be a GR but I feel like Nike is building hype off of One's lately. One comment that caught my attention was related to dudes getting Bred XI lows and not even caring due to this release. Don't think we'd see this hype if a. NIke Air wasn't on the tongue and b. people weren't willing to pay double retail. 

Last edited:
Man I'm gonna be pretty upset if I missed out on these. This was the first pair of j's I ever bought back in 2003 with my own money. Balled in them all throughout high school and have my beat pair sitting on my desk. No place even close to me got these in store so it's online or bust. Please for the love of God can I get my 11 or 11.5 tomorrow. View media item 1556754

was going for triple pair online but since Nike canceled that gives me time for another check to come so I'll be ready for the new drop....ay The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince What size you bout I can't make any promises/guarrantees but can try. I'm heading to my store super early if no one has already came thru on your end I'll see if I can help you out.....#NTHelpOtherNTersOut #****Greed

goodnight guys

gonna try and sleep in, see you guys after 10am. actually gonna skip these release instead of getting worked up

best of luck to you guys!

Back
Top Bottom