Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
does anyone know what happened with uncliamed pairs at Roosevelt Field HOH and Niketown? when did the pickup window end?

$450 is not a steal for Shadows... They sold for $250 after release date.  Only recently people are starting to say they are worth more than $350. They're the lowest on the list next to Barons and Black Toes.

Is that a mannequin you got your Js sitting on?
Did your spot do a raffle or guaranteed for the mannequin?
[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that's funny my co worker wanted to see the shoes and roll with me to my spot. She's tiny. Cute too! She didn't believe I was copping from this place and I did. She was sleep like a lot of people. A lil plug [emoji]128268[/emoji]nothing major.

Yup with a tracking code
Congrats. Hope theyre real - Ive asked another NTer and he said his 4's were real from shoegawds.

What date did you preorder? I ordered mine on May 20th. I wnder if he's sending shipping info out one by one.

$450 is not a steal for Shadows... They sold for $250 after release date.  Only recently people are starting to say they are worth more than $350. They're the lowest on the list next to Barons and Black Toes.

$450 is absolutely a steal for shadows right now. I'm talking in that size 10.5 area. I'm saying a steal for those that really want that shoe. You can;t get a popular size for less than $400 unless you stumble into some Facebook group. USED pairs in popular sizes are going for $400!

You said "they're the lowest on the list next to barons and black toes" as if that means anything. You realize barons are rare in the $250 area, and black toes are in that $350+ area. Barons/Shadows/Black Toes were a cake walk compared to Chicagos.

And we're supposed to think Chicago's will go for just $50 more than black toes?

Come on. How come you guys are so stubborn with AJ1 prices? We're getting the answer sheet on every release yet we're thinking something will finally change with prices.

Mark it down, the longer you wait, the more expensive its going to be. Thats every OG release. EVERY

While reading all these success story's ever page..... Hope ya package get lost B

Not srs but serious
roll.gif

Last edited:
These prices are too crazy for me, I don't think I'm keeping mine

Gonna hold these for a couple months and try trading for Black LM's plus they add or just sell and buy the LM's

Last edited:
These prices are too crazy for me, I don't think I'm keeping mine

Gonna hold these for a couple months and try trading for Black LM's plus they add or just sell and buy the LM's

I dont blame you. Someone at Shiekhs offered me $500 when i picked my pair up and i just said no. They were mad. I would have been mad at me too

Back
Top Bottom