Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Lmao how about I been in this sneaker game for years and missing one release isn't gonna kill me so if I can look out for someone than what's the issue?
Why the regret then? Cut it out, bruh. You're just looking for attention.

Last edited:
Word is bond b. They sat.

I kept looking at them, thinking about picking them up. This was back when Footlocker actually put stuff on sale and not RTV'd everything for an outlet. They sat forever and the quality on those was better than what they just put out.

I agree 2010s was better. Beat my pair to smithereens lol. Even ran in them. I really don't understand the hype all the sudden on those. Like I told dudes in that thread, they're JUST infra 90s. Shouldn't be a big deal but I guess stuff like "Airmax Day" in the age of IG is the blame for the hype. Anything non Jordan was way easy to get back then. Now, not so much. How you do on the Chi's man? You copp?

Last edited:
Thats still bad business on his part. The people complaining are not slandering him. He sold something at 250 and refused to honor that deal. That is true.

But let's keep it all the way real here, bad business or not, and regardless of what the circumstances are...everyone in life gets refunded for something at some point...if YOU were going to lose money, you wouldn't do it to honor someone you don't know and will never see...you can't slander a man for looking out for himself, especially if he put more leg work in than most of anyone here combine...time is money, regardless of what was sold previously...you can't tell expect someone to lose money because someone might be tight

What would a size 8 go for? Someone on IG offered me a pair for $225. Should I cop and try to flip?

I wear 11 btw, that's why I ask.

Last edited:
Thats still bad business on his part. The people complaining are not slandering him. He sold something at 250 and refused to honor that deal. That is true.

But let's keep it all the way real here, bad business or not, and regardless of what the circumstances are...everyone in life gets refunded for something at some point...if YOU were going to lose money, you wouldn't do it to honor someone you don't know and will never see...you can't slander a man for looking out for himself, especially if he put more leg work in than most of anyone here combine...time is money, regardless of what was sold previously...you can't tell expect someone to lose money because someone might be tight
It's understand if his connect raise the pride. Ok. But hit the folks up that pre ordered first explain the situation and see if they want add $50. Not jus cancel and fill the more expensive orders makin it look like you jus got greedy...communication is everything..

Shoe palace scandal. Foot locker scandal. NDC conspiracy theories. Nothing new.

THIS is what's been irritating though, especially since so many people here, FB, locally struck out on pairs. stuff like this.

View media item 1558220
Going to need to stay off of Ig for a while.

Back doors been going on for years. I'm just shocked in the social media age it took so long for people to start exposing these chains

Back
Top Bottom