Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
BIG thank you to my new friend 1413flywithme 1413flywithme ! He went out of his way to hook me up today. Drove a total of 3 hours back and forth through traffic and rain but it was worth it. When I got there, to my surprise they had 2 pairs of size 14s so you know I had to double up!

View media item 1558201
Bonus pic.. My boys been patiently waiting for me to get mine...

View media item 1558205
I Appreciate the love. Thanks a lot....we both doubled up easy with not one person in site. Real Nice! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Did it got my pair for 349 done with this out of this thread for good. Hope everyone gets there pair one way or another

Thanks for the help fells laughs salt everything haha

Did it got my pair for 349 done with this out of this thread for good. Hope everyone gets there pair one way or another

Thanks for the help fells laughs salt everything haha

stick around for a bit....there should be plenty of pics when people receive their NDC pairs

Lmao not actual regret I but I wish I could have gotten my size today now you seem like you reaching and looking for attention and if you got an issue I don't do that Internet bumpin and will gladly drive or fly to the dmv to handle your issue or you can pull up on me in Charlotte....

U mad?

Looks like I touched a nerve. Truth will do that. You did a great job today! Is that what you wanted to hear?

I also see that you're living that Internet thug life. Thanks for your offer for a fair one. You said that you're willing to fly up here for it? Lol. Let me know when you come through. I'll pick you up from Nat'l Airport.

Quit the clown posting

Last edited:
You define this culture.

So many 4th graders look up to you.

I just like how you handle yourself man.

I can't stick up for you reselling ?

I can't stick up for your awesome fits?

Jeez man.

I'll stop if you want.
thank you. No need for the negativity. If you don't like me(which is pretty clear that you dont) you can ignore me or press the magic block button. No need to spam the thread with me. I find it pretty weird though considering i looked at my PMs a while back and seemed as if we were cool about a year ago. Oh well

point is you ask the grimey associate for info they tell you its raffling, but probably 85 percent of stock end up on social media

I agree 2010s was better. Beat my pair to smithereens lol. Even ran in them. I really don't understand the hype all the sudden on those. Like I told dudes in that thread, they're JUST infra 90s. Shouldn't be a big deal but I guess stuff like "Airmax Day" in the age of IG is the blame for the hype. Anything non Jordan was way easy to get back then. Now, not so much. How you do on the Chi's man? You copp?

I'll know when my preorder ships, or at least responds to me.

I'm trying to make other moves locally just in case.

Lmao not actual regret I but I wish I could have gotten my size today now you seem like you reaching and looking for attention and if you got an issue I don't do that Internet bumpin and will gladly drive or fly to the dmv to handle your issue or you can pull up on me in Charlotte....
I ain't know you was in charlotte. :smokin

Dang wish I woulda been able to cop like 3 pairs... Trade possibilities r endless with these lol , people scrambling for em..

No nerves touched I was tellin my release story but you tried talkin ****....hit my dm with the location you want me to pull up and I'll be there Saturday and that's on my mama

what part of charlotte was this?

Can't win for losing apparently. I decided to sell mine after getting a few hits on my personal instagram @intricate_imagery. I listed them at $460 OBO through instagram on @bigfeetsneaks (a page for big footers such as myself, size 14) expecting to compromise on a reasonable price, but all I heard was straight b******* about the price, despite already stating that I wasn't firm on that price and that I would be reasonable.

I also listed my Kobe 9 Masterpieces for $415 OBO.

But I get called a hypebeast and people start personally attacking me and talkin **** about things that are irrelevant like my cost of rent. I even took phone calls and sent out tagged verification pics.

One main guy was like "you're the reason Nike cancelled this release." I don't cheat (never bought a bot) and this is the first raffle I've ever won.

I ended up letting them go for $395 shipped through paypal invoice.

Keep in mind that I usually wear all my kicks and as of today, this was the only pair I owned that was deadstock lol

Last edited:
went 0/4 on raffles and stood in line for 2 hours to try and get an unclaimed pair....I was first in line for unclaimed pairs and i needed a size 11 but the 2 guys behind me needed 10, and 12. 6 o'clock finally hits and they tell me there's no 11 but they have 10 and 12 so instead of grabbing a pair that's not my size I went ahead and let the 2 behind my get their pairs....kind of regret it because I could have tried to trade for my size but at least those 2 were able to eat and hopefully I get lucky for the shattered backboards

Only on the "new NT" could someone do this and then some troll try to clown him for it :smh:

The only thing I hope with this is they got it for themselves to wear and not resell.

Can't win for losing apparently. I decided to sell mine after getting a few hits on my personal instagram @intricate_imagery. I listed them at $460 OBO through instagram on @bigfeetsneaks (a page for big footers such as myself, size 14) expecting to compromise on a reasonable price, but all I heard was straight b******* about the price, despite already stating that I wasn't firm on that price and that I would be reasonable.

I also listed my Kobe 9 Masterpieces for $415 OBO.

But I get called a hypebeast and people start personally attacking me and talkin **** about things that are irrelevant like my cost of rent. I even took phone calls and sent out tagged verification pics.

One main guy was like "you're the reason Nike cancelled this release." I don't cheat (never bought a bot) and this is the first raffle I've ever won. I ended up letting them go for $395 shipped through paypal invoice.
They're your shoes bro, do as you see fit. People talk but are only sick cuz they don't have them. I'm quite sure they would try to come up as well.

****, I thought I might have a chance with ISS, but I guess they held out and waited for a premium. I was hoping $350, but $500 
mean.gif

Guess I'll save my money for some FK Kobe X ID's.

No nerves touched I was tellin my release story but you tried talkin ****....hit my pm with the location you want me to pull up and I'll be there Saturday and that's on my mama

You're obviously not the brightest dude. I already gave you a location.

I'm wasting time. I got no more rap for you. You sound like an angry cupcake.

Good night, sweetheart.

Back
Top Bottom