Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Nah no mike in co op and yea crazy commute for me, didn't help that my stomach started acting up in the LIRR and had diarrhea :smh:

When I picked up my pair I won in a raffle yesterday the employee said they had received initially 200 pairs and not many ppl had claimed their raffled pairs.almost went back after 6pm to try and get another pair but didn't. Any idea yet as to how many were produced and sold yesterday? What's a fair and legit resale price on these going for?

Like I said last page, someone seriously knows something I don't in regards to these shoes. I got sooooooo many offers that were worth more than this but this dudes replies were so fast that I didn't feel my time was being wasted so I sold to him. I sold him a size 8.5, 9.5(X2), and a 10. Now I'm off to go find me some size 12's :D.

MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO THE PRICING OF THESE SHOES!!! If you see them at $350 or lower, BUY IMMEDIATELY!!!
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1558667/width/700/hIMG ALT=""]
[GALLERY="media, 1558669"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
I ended up with two pairs out of 19 missed entries stress all week and not really have to pay rape paid 185 for 1 pair 225 for the second congrats to all my NT fam that won Nike definitely screwed everybody on this release so did stores I hope these corporate offices look into these raffles and audit them more in future

Bye

Dudes know nothing, it's the the hype machine. Personally the Chicago 1s are one of my favorite shoes. Because of car issues and work I could go out for raffles, wait in line or online. Guess what though? Im taking the L. No Jordan much less a Jordan 1 is worth 300+. On the the next release.

I think some peope are in denial about the market price saying nothing is gonna move at these prices...
View media item 1558672This is over 500 shipped so I wouldn't count on them coming back to the 300s ...this is THE Jordan 1 colorway.

anyone know why are there so many foreigners on ebay buying the shoes local us to forward to taiwain etc?

These are going to be $350 by the middle of next week , same as black toes , specially after market floods this week
I think some peope are in denial about the market price saying nothing is gonna move at these prices...
View media item 1558672This is over 500 shipped so I wouldn't count on them coming back to the 300s ...this is THE Jordan 1 colorway.
ur in denial , these were sold on RELEASE DAY, hype beast MUST HAVE etc, just wait a week or 2 IF YOU CAN and you can get pp invoice's via eBay or find deals at $$300-$350 because sellers want there $ now & won't sit on em cause they need that cash, same as it ever was

Good luck with that. People love to say this but if dudes are shelling 500 out now why would it drop so severely? There is no abundance of nike stock to flood the market either...

Not to mention the resellers that have the money to sit on the product buy up all the cheap pairs, the ones that are smart control the market. These are the same people that made lance mountains dry up, and now 350 is a great price on those when they were sitting at 250 for months.

Last edited:
Hi,

Can anyone confirm these were released with 2 different boxes : original OG and new black/gold. I have noticed that all European releases were in new black/gold box, while USA with NIKE OG box. Did anyone in Europe get OG box?
Thanks. 

Saw question was already answered regarding men's sizes but just wanted to add that GS sizes in the US had both boxes.

Last edited:
IDK this feels different. I dont remember royals, blk toe and breds prices looking like this on release weekend. 350-400 the high price on those, but $500 on RD??? when most stores only got size runs.

Last edited:

his explanation:
Hypebeast Unite @Bpfillherup

@nastynatexvx my connect raised the price $50-$75 a pair and I couldn't cover the $250 preorder without losing money

Thats still bad business on his part. The people complaining are not slandering him. He sold something at 250 and refused to honor that deal. That is true.

NAH, IT'S WAY WORSE TO BE LOSING MONEY ON EVERY PAIR SOLD. NOW THAT'S BAD BUSINESS FOR SURE. OF COURSE, THIS IS NIKETALK AND DUDES ARE GONNA BE CRY BABIES WHEN THEY DON'T GET THEIR PAIR BUT HONESTLY, IF THAT WAS ME, I WOULD OF JUST BEEN UPFRONT AND TOLD EVERYONE THE SITUATION AND THAT I WOULD BE CANCELLING EVERY PAIR, IF THEY STILL WANTED TO PRE-ORDER THEN THEY COULD AT THE HIGHER PRICE. **** OUT OF HERE ON LOSING MONEY ON EVERY PAIR SOLD. ESPECIALLY TO PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW OR OWE ANYTHING TO.

Last edited:
These are going to be $350 by the middle of next week , same as black toes , specially after market floods this week
ur in denial , these were sold on RELEASE DAY, hype beast MUST HAVE etc, just wait a week or 2 IF YOU CAN and you can get pp invoice's via eBay or find deals at $$300-$350 because sellers want there $ now & won't sit on em cause they need that cash, same as it ever was

Some 1s do tank within a month... But with the OG1 hype... I firmly dont believe these will...Sellers don't need the cash for this release...they know where these shoes will stand in the upcoming months...

Good luck with that. People love to say this but if dudes are shelling 500 out now why would it drop so severely? There is no abundance of nike stock to flood the market either...

Not to mention the resellers that have the money to sit on the product buy up all the cheap pairs, the ones that are smart control the market. These are the same people that made lance mountains dry up, and now 350 is a great price on those when they were sitting at 250 for months.

Some folks just trying have a little faith in purchasing these under $400..what controls the market is FC...once their prices are up its every resellers reference...its sad.

anyone know why are there so many foreigners on ebay buying the shoes local us to forward to taiwain etc?
maybe because they cancelled the NDC China release?  I don't even know where Taiwan is in relation to china tho?  pardon my ignorance

I've seen men's sizes sell for $550..I highly and I mean highly doubt prices drop below $400.. At that price every reseller will buy and stock to flip at a later date when price goes back up. YAl boys should KNOW this about OG color 1s by now.
I still remember dudes in the B/W thread saying those wouldn't go above $250 "no one wanted them" LOL

yesterday was nuts. store workers getting busted, sites collapsing on themselves, dudes here setting up fist fights, salt mines growing, grandmas in line debates... DRAMA!!!

Amen brotha. This is just one of those times if u have to have it like me get it and I did but for retail becuz I put in footwork and a little raffle luck but if not move on becuz prices will not go down ex(frags, breds, royals) and nike does not have enough pairs for everyone to be happy and who said the people that already have pairs wont buy more when nike do release...IMO

Does anybody know if FCNY had any pairs up yesterday and sold out? If so I would love to know what was the going rate

Back
Top Bottom