Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

anyone know why are there so many foreigners on ebay buying the shoes local us to forward to taiwain etc?
they are the biggest hypebeast and its much harder in china/taiwan to get shoes than in the us, allocation and distribution. if you have them move them today, because they would be on to the next release by midweek 

they are the biggest hypebeast and its much harder in china/taiwan to get shoes than in the us, allocation and distribution. if you have them move them today, because they would be on to the next release by midweek 
maybe this explains so many eBay buyers from taiwan

i personally think nike cancelled ndc cause the stock there is not plenty

This might seem anecdotal but I always feel like Nike has the least stock compared to FTL and CO or FNL.

I have two 2013 pairs but I'd love to have a pair of these. Besides the Fragments, this is the first AJ 1 release I really wanted and missed out on.

I am still a little shocked at the resell of these already. All I am seeing is $500 or more, I figured It would end up there not start that high. I am glad I jumped on a pair I found for $350 right after missing out on the retail price. 

8+ years of collecting and I just can't see myself doing this much longer....

i personally think nike cancelled ndc cause the stock there is not plenty
Yep I definitly wouldnt count on nike If I wanted a pair hell the whole bot and reseller problem is their faults anyways by ignoring it for so long that the consumers that really wants em has to campout and runaround town just to hear u can only get one adult pair per person vs sitting at home behind a computer getting multiples sizes or total stock.

NAH, IT'S WAY WORSE TO BE LOSING MONEY ON EVERY PAIR SOLD. NOW THAT'S BAD BUSINESS FOR SURE. OF COURSE, THIS IS NIKETALK AND DUDES ARE GONNA BE CRY BABIES WHEN THEY DON'T GET THEIR PAIR BUT HONESTLY, IF THAT WAS ME, I WOULD OF JUST BEEN UPFRONT AND TOLD EVERYONE THE SITUATION AND THAT I WOULD BE CANCELLING EVERY PAIR, IF THEY STILL WANTED TO PRE-ORDER THEN THEY COULD AT THE HIGHER PRICE. **** OUT OF HERE ON LOSING MONEY ON EVERY PAIR SOLD. ESPECIALLY TO PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW OR OWE ANYTHING TO.

It's bad business because an ethical businessman HONORS the price the item was sold at. Period.

What the hell is going on i paid 325 for bred 1's after release day on ebay on ebay how are these going for more people must be jordan fanatics :rofl:

Last edited:
Exactly how limited were these? Royal/Bred limited or moreso? Anyone know what sort of numbers were produced? Curious.

Don't know nation wide numbers, but I can confirm that HOH Beverly Center which is a flagship store, only got 70 pairs. Normal GR releases they get 200 pairs in just mens sizes.

some donkey online, sure. but a business that fails to assure customers of something as simple as the transaction it is based on will lose consumer confidence (and goodwill equity). it's a short-sighted play.

Last edited:
This thread moving way too fast I can't keep up with it :lol: but I'm surprised resell on these are so high already....usually with these OG 1s it take a couple months for the price to increase to $300-$500 range, and a local mom & pop store that has like 8 locations in my state only received a shipment at 2 of their stores....the rest of their stores supposed to drop them this week, may try for a pair but I'm just not about that camp life no more

i said the same thing....4 years ago.  

i'm slowly weening myself off of Js.  I'm trying to slash my collection by 75% and just start wearing huaraches, air max 1s, shell toes, etc.  
This year is the first time I am starting to feel this way. I have already backed WAY off this year, but 1s are my thing and now that they are all the rage it's just killing the whole game for me.

Not sure why everyone is surprised the 13's and AJKO version has spiked in price. For some, especially those who can't or won't give in to the 15 resale prices, that may be a better option for less money. lol

Back
Top Bottom