Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Only one's I paid over retail for were these (still not in hand yet ) got them for a good price compared to what im seeing on fleabay for my sz
I refuse to pay resell for shoes anymore ,I'll always try for retail first and pass if i can
but ive been waiting for these and if you can afford it and you want them its your money ,
I'll tell you this i dont see prices going down on these unless ndc releases hella pairs and i dont think this will be the case, pairs were already made and demand is higher today than a week ago because so many missed out ,preorders canceled ,and the ndc cancel but keep in mind they never make enough 1's
Alot of there releases dont make sense but these 1's they drop strategically ,they love resellers that way you excuse their price hikes making you think they make more
Lasers were probably made around the same numbers but since few wanted them it looks like they made more
advice i got for you is if the price is right bite,these aint going down period

Last edited:
Anyone willing to pay resell prices of $500 for a general release on release day, is just as guilty for killing the game as any reseller. Don't be an idiot be patient not thirsty people.

And ya, I said general release, there's a s***load of these on the bay.

The thirst is real read the comments which I personally think are re-sellers trying to make logic of paying 4x over retail.
Thirsty.gif

thats f'in crazy, they take everyones for preorders, take that to go buy the shoes on release day, sells shoe for even higher price, than refund people thinking they got the shoe a day after the release. now they assed out. the law might need to step in here. thats super ****** up

Last edited:
so you are 100% confident that you are going to cook (if)when NDC releases the shoes?
Im not 100% Confident but my chances on getting a pair from NDC are higher now. From noticing the past few releases they just keep on restocking and from the past "remastered" edition they restocked so many times to the point that they sat on shelves. 

pretty bummed i didn't grab a gs size too..
i was first in line and could've easily got a 7 to sell..
could've gotten my pair for free basically :smh:

thats f'in crazy, they take everyones for preorders, take that to go buy the shoes on release day, sells shoe for even higher price, than refund people thinking they got the shoe a day after the release. now they assed out. the law might need to step in here. thats super ****** up
'hood angel funding....lol

don't know if someone mentioned this before but theshoesupply cancelled my preorder. 

paid $300 for a US8.5 preorder. 

kinda saw it coming when resell prices hit $500+. If I was the seller, i'd cancel those "preorders" and sell at a higher price too.

has this ever happened to people when dealing with The Shoe Supply, even for different shoes?

Hopefully, you don't go into business because that's bad business practice. That's a quick way to detract customers from wanting to order from you.
In my opinion, if you put a price up, you should honor it.

Last edited:
Well I just sold my blacktoe 1s and sold the Melos on Friday night, so after shipping and fees that got me like 290. I'm going to get another pair of these before the night is up

NAH, IT'S WAY WORSE TO BE LOSING MONEY ON EVERY PAIR SOLD. NOW THAT'S BAD BUSINESS FOR SURE. OF COURSE, THIS IS NIKETALK AND DUDES ARE GONNA BE CRY BABIES WHEN THEY DON'T GET THEIR PAIR BUT HONESTLY, IF THAT WAS ME, I WOULD OF JUST BEEN UPFRONT AND TOLD EVERYONE THE SITUATION AND THAT I WOULD BE CANCELLING EVERY PAIR, IF THEY STILL WANTED TO PRE-ORDER THEN THEY COULD AT THE HIGHER PRICE. **** OUT OF HERE ON LOSING MONEY ON EVERY PAIR SOLD. ESPECIALLY TO PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW OR OWE ANYTHING TO.

It's bad business because an ethical businessman HONORS the price the item was sold at. Period.

YOU MUST BE ONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE THE ORDER HONORED.

EITHER WAY I'M NOT LOSING MONEY ON A TRANSACTION. DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REST OF THE WHAT IF'S. DON'T KNOW THE GUY OR REALLY CARE TO KNOW WHO HE IS BUT IF WHAT HE IS SAYING IS TRUE THEN HE WAS GOING TO LOSE MONEY ON EVERY TRANSACTION. IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE ON A FEW TRANSACTIONS BUT TO LOSE MONEY ON EVERY TRANSACTION, THAT'S BAD BUSINESS FOR SURE. SO BASICALLY YOU ARE PAYING OUT OF YOUR POCKET FOR DUDES TO COP THE CHICAGOS. **** THAT.

DEF NOT GOING TO DO THAT.

PERIOD.

Well Shoegawds cancelled my preorder. Thanks for holding my money 11 days...
same here. were u able to get a pair elsewhere?
I got shipping confirmation from them on Saturday. Did they refund you?
yea they did.  i got in when it was 240. were u one of the ones that paid a little more?

I paid $260 + $15 shipping, so $275. I'm sorry to hear they didn't honor your prices. But I could've sworn another NTer's order shipped and they purchased at the $240 pricing.

See @memphissfinest  you embody the difference between someone who is not into "respectful" business vs someone who is not just for the sole profit. Not holding that against you in anyway nor trying to put you down. Everyone has their own business practices. Just stating an observation which includes MANY MANY others and their own business practices.

The few times I've down a preorder I have always stuck with the original sold price. It isn't the consumer fault I priced to low. it's mine and I need to learn the lesson. With that said I, just from what I have read so far, understand if dude got into a jam where his cost went up and it would cost him money to fulfill it's a hard thing to do. That's a sticky situation for sure.

PS Dudes must also take into account if the person doing the preorder is looking to keep clients long term or just fly-by-night one timers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom