Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Those are 2013. No where on the listing did it say OG.
theres another us13 listing that has '2013' in the name

but the us13 and 14 doesnt. usd300 is too good to be true, i doubt they are the 2015s.

What was your number? I was in among the first in the store (#15) so I didn't hang around to see the craziness that expected would happen once folks with bands didn't get pairs...I was certain the 500 or so bands given out was not going to add up to the 100 (possibly 200 pairs) on-hand.
I assume they gave that much to control the crowd. Also numbers being skipped.

Last edited:
Then you (in general terms) should know what the market is and who you are getting your stock from and determine your price from there. If you start to see other people selling at a much higher price and you realize you messed up, the blame lies with the seller not the buyer. If your price has to increase due to the fact that your connect raised it on you then ask those who pre-ordered at the lower price if they still want to purchase (by adding the extra fees). I think another problem is that people are pissed off (and rightfully so) because the terms were "100% guaranteed".
Oh I agree on that front, I was talking about the guy we was actually losing money on all the pairs. Personally if you are going to resell and you screw up the pricing but still make a profit or break even then you should honor it. 

I am just saying the average reseller, the guy who maybe gets his hands on 1-5 pairs extra, shouldnt be selling for less then he is actually buying, thats crazy for people to even think that they should. 

Like I said a big business, such as kixsquare or flightclub or something is VERY different to a "nickel and dime" reseller. 

you already had a day and time planned out for wearing these this summer, so by 8/30, that date will have come and pass and you'll no longer be interested? So its like wearing a dress to the Oscars? If not for special occasion, forget about it?

View media item 1558950

Yes I did. I don't like the look of these with jeans. I like them with shorts and I like to wear my kicks at events then store in my collection. The brooklyn hip hop festival was where I was planning to sport them. But not paying resale price. My morals are against it.

Last edited:
Yeah, I started to get the feels about those and I believe they are 2013s as well. I already sent them a note to cancel my order before they ship. Lol.

He is a troll who is worth millions....Just a FYI
yep 
roll.gif
big reseller

how can you guys use the term ethical when it comes to resellers?

You gotta just take the L when a pre-order falls through. It sucks but nothing is guaranteed, even if their site says so.

Your store didn't call you?

Here's why:  Give or take a shoe

Let's do the Math

18 pairs at most local HOH stores - 6 pairs Off top for Staff/Mgr or Employee's = 12 paris of shoes left for Raffle

Phone calls made 2-3 Actual Winners

9-10 paris Backdoored for $400-500 a pair

$174.40 after CA tax x 10 pairs = $1744.00

Resale:  400 x 10 = $4000.00

$2,256.00 Profit in 2 days of hustling str8 to the Mgr Pocket

Yes I did. I don't like the look of these with jeans. I like them with shorts and I like to wear my kicks at events then store in my collection. The brooklyn hip hop festival was where I was planning to sport them. But not paying resale price. My morals are against it.

Man, these are sneakers. You think way too much about them. FACT: you do not wear these for yourself. You're all about stunting. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. One day, you'll realize how ridiculous you are.

But i don't have a problem with that. Its your thing. Its childish and complete buffoonery behavior. Straight up. :rofl:

if you live in northern NJ and go GSP and Willowbrrok, dont ever bother trying for a raffle their. the managers at the HoH are paid off by CMB kicks and a few other resellers. 

You didn't have a chance on Sat May 30th

what makes you think your odds are better on Aug 30th!? :rofl:  

Reality some dudes speak restocks like they hand them to you.

Nike is going to crash and be a blood bath. Also, If nike doesn't fix anything major by them the same cornballs will be having there ATC service up and ready. They can care less if they hit or not they will just refund.

On top of that ur hero "nike destroyer" will be posting all the backdoor Info for "likes"

Some of the hope in NDC is going to be nothing more than the spinning wheel of death.

Plus they prob didn't have that much stock. Why care now hares were botted and lows. But because they had many they let them eat.

They may have known stock was low so no need for it to be eaten up by bots. Like the foams

do yall mjust follow what the previous poster posts and roll with it as the "fax" ?

Your store didn't call you?

Here's why:  Give or take a shoe

Let's do the Math

18 pairs at most local HOH stores - 6 pairs Off top for Staff/Mgr or Employee's = 12 paris of shoes left for Raffle

Phone calls made 2-3 Actual Winners

9-10 paris Backdoored for $400-500 a pair

$174.40 after CA tax x 10 pairs = $1744.00

Resale:  400 x 10 = $4000.00

$2,256.00 Profit in 2 days of hustling str8 to the Mgr Pocket

why cant i find a manager like that in the NYC area

if any footlocker/finsihine/jimmy jazz/footaction/any nike store
but none mom and pop store managers are out there

email me your number asap chain stores managers only

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom