Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
so does anyone know of a site that will actually honor preorders come release date??  (for future releases)
Kixsquare and sobe soles is the 2 that came thru for me and shipped on Friday and yesterday...

2/3 of my Preorders came through. Still waiting on Vices Ltd. Anyone have experience with them? I was told they're pretty legit.
Vices is legit but slow.

Last edited:
these must be selling for crazy high prices in asia. this korean dude locally is cashing everyone out for sizes 7.5-10.5 only for $400. he posted a pic and bought 20 something pairs already

definitely had a asian guy asking me for sizes 8-10 on ebay

View media item 1558667
I posted this earlier but this guy is Asian and paid me $437.50 for 4 pairs shipped to Delaware.

Last edited:
Man, these are sneakers. You think way too much about them. FACT: you do not wear these for yourself. You're all about stunting. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. One day, you'll realize how ridiculous you are.

But i don't have a problem with that. Its your thing. Its childish and complete buffoonery behavior. Straight up. :rofl:

Lol why are you so bothered with how and what I do with sneakers I BUY? I buy what I like and yes I like to be overly fresh when I go out. Sorry I'm not your average dirty book bag looking reseller. I actually buy shoes for the history and memories first and then rock the fu*k out of them with exclusive gear at events then store them and rock years later when everyone else has dogged theirs. Stay bothered.

Last edited:
If you got a Refund, It's cuz they found someone to pay more then $250-280 bucks for those Jay's...

alien.gif

Lol why are you so bothered with how and what I do with sneakers I BUY? I buy what I like and yes I like to be overly fresh when I go out. Sorry I'm not your average dirty book bag looking reseller. I actually buy shoes for the history and memories first and then rock the fu*k out of them with exclusive gear at events then store them and rock years later. Stay bothered.

You're just that dude.

Welp. I'm assuming since I haven't got shipping email yet, I'll b getting a refund as well...

SHoegawds refunded me this morning. Checked my paypal and bam, $255 back into my paypal.
Sheesh well atleast you heard back. I can't even get a response...

Have you heard anything back from them?? A refund?

Heard back in the form of refund. Replied asking whats up and they said ndc cancelling messed up their supply. Right.
Lol yea that's what most are sayin. I hit dude on IG and email and still no response...SMH

Lol yea that's what most are sayin. I hit dude on IG and email and still no response...SMH

I didn't necessarily hear back either. I had to check my paypal.

He was pretty responsive yesterday. I could tell he was trying but knew it was going to be a lost cause.

The drop will occur well before August 30th. That was put in the system as a place holder. I would hope they at least crank up the factory and add a few more to sell than the amount that we have seen so far.

been reading the last couple of pages and who ever orders from these fly by night websites

like Shoegawds or other silly names

deserves to have their orders canceled

not trying to be a ickd but think about its guys

these are just nickel and dime resllers who have no connects most of the time with godaddy or bigcartel domain names

you should be a little happy to get your cash back with no problems

Last edited:
Because this is what HYPE is.  y'all falling into the HYPE.  Nike knows how to generate it and make everyone HAVE TO HAVE the shoe right this moment.  They can't wait a month.  I don't get how some cats just don't know how to be patient.  If you wait 2 years for the shoe, whats another 2 months? It's like some people need the shoe like they need oxygen or somethin.

are you guys seeing a lot of fakes out there? In previous releases, fakes were being posted here, but besides the bronxkid, nothing here. Got me wondering if they are just mad at work making the fakes as we speak, and in a couple of weeks, market would be flooded.

Now is probably the time to get them before the market is infiltrated with good fakes,

I didn't necessarily hear back either. I had to check my paypal.

He was pretty responsive yesterday. I could tell he was trying but knew it was going to be a lost cause.
Oh ok. Welp I'll give dude til the end of the day tomorrow then I'll jus request the refund if it's crickets...people man I swear SMH

Because this is what HYPE is.  y'all falling into the HYPE.  Nike knows how to generate it and make everyone HAVE TO HAVE the shoe right this moment.  They can't wait a month.  I don't get how some cats just don't know how to be patient.  If you wait 2 years for the shoe, whats another 2 months? It's like some people need the shoe like they need oxygen or somethin.

comments like this.

tell us, what hyped OG1 has proven to you that patience pays?

Waiting.

Oh ok. Welp I'll give dude til the end of the day tomorrow then I'll jus request the refund if it's crickets...people man I swear SMH

he did say yesterday that if you haven't received tracking by now (Sadderday), it aint looking good.

I received tracking for a GS pair that i purchased from him

Still no refund or shipping confirmation. I have a feeling he wont pull through for us... I wonder if he was selecting random orders to fulfill because it doesnt seem to be by price or order date. I still need these shoes though, damn..

Man everyone whining about high resale prices ain't helping, just making it worse. Either you pay up and own the shoes or just pass. Blaming nike/resellers is a waste of time. You don't see me complaining when nike releases a ton of hares and I can't get 350 a pop for em. Majority of shoes are easy to get nowadays, ya'll just want what everyone can't have

i have to agree

Back
Top Bottom