Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

DJ DELZ 
mean.gif
Three things you can count on:

"What's good, what's good"

"Go true to size"

"I really think these are fire in my personal opinion."

Major hypebeast.  LMAO.  I literally laughed out loud just at your mention of Dj Delz.

Some of my AJ 1 collection. Won two raffles and paid over retail for the other pairs. Most i paid was 300. Glad i pulled the trigger. These are really nice. Fragment level quality even better probably. Great shape. Im surprised they are doing these crazy number though. I went to sleep Saturday thinking id be able to find more pairs Sunday for decent prices 3-350 but man its crazy out here. Good luck to everyone looking for a pair. These are staying in the vault even though these resell prices are always very tempting.
DAMN

Some of my AJ 1 collection. Won two raffles and paid over retail for the other pairs. Most i paid was 300. Glad i pulled the trigger. These are really nice. Fragment level quality even better probably. Great shape. Im surprised they are doing these crazy number though. I went to sleep Saturday thinking id be able to find more pairs Sunday for decent prices 3-350 but man its crazy out here. Good luck to everyone looking for a pair. These are staying in the vault even though these resell prices are always very tempting.
 Nice collection. I don't think these are fragment quality though. The leather on the frags around the collar is much softer on the Frags imo.

Three things you can count on:

"What's good, what's good"

"Go true to size"

"I really think these are fire in my personal opinion."

Major hypebeast.  LMAO.  I literally laughed out loud just at your mention of Dj Delz.
Not to mention CHECK OUT MY BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG (Blog)

Last edited:
You're the third person Ive heard say that they prefer these to the frags.  Great pair of kicks.  Maybe tops in my collection right now (I'm kinda new).

My gym red sails arent pictured but the quality on those is crazy. Wish i could find another pair in my size

I think it's also important to point out that on the release update Nike said they're canceling this release. Not postponing. No indication of any intent to reschedule. Call me glass half empty I guess.
SNKRS app said they "might" release in two months, they're going to release them but when I'm not sure but if they do it by the store method you know for a fact that it will be the same as Saturday.

My gym red sails arent pictured but the quality on those is crazy. Wish i could find another pair in my size
I really, really really like my family forever 1s and everyone always forgets about those.  I don't know why no one cares.

Think about family forevers, somebody please think of the children.

I really, really really like my family forever 1s and everyone always forgets about those.  I don't know why no one cares.

Ill be honest thats one pair i slept on in the 1s. I regret it i just didn't wake up that morning i forget what it was but I didn't chase them. I see pairs for retail on occasion just not my size. Ill probably snatch those eventually if i see them for close to retail.

I love the FF1's too. Just haven't pulled the trigger for whatever reason. Are they comfortable? They look like they could be uncomfortable

You're the third person Ive heard say that they prefer these to the frags.  Great pair of kicks.  Maybe tops in my collection right now (I'm kinda new).
Yeah 1's are a funny thing. I find some people prefer black and whites over Chicagos. Some people prefer Chicagos over Frags. I think they're all made a little bit different.  The 1's I have it would have to go like this.

1.) Frags

2.) Chicagos

3.) Black and Whites

4.) Shadows

5.) Baron 1's

6.) Royal 1's

7.) Bred 1's

8.) Black Toes

I think we all get slightly different quality from pair to pair.

Yeah 1's are a funny thing. I find some people prefer black and whites over Chicagos. Some people prefer Chicagos over Frags. I think they're all made a little bit different.  The 1's I have it would have to go like this.

1.) Frags

2.) Chicagos

3.) Black and Whites

4.) Shadows

5.) Baron 1's

6.) Royal 1's

7.) Bred 1's

8.) Black Toes

I think we all get slightly different quality from pair to pair.
Black and whites are more reinforced than the chis, especially in the toebox.  Makes them a little stiffer, but they also don't crease as easily (already wore my chis and the creasing is a foregone conclusion).  Leather is softer on the chi.

Don't have the frags to compare either to.  

I will tell you that the black and gums suck compared to the rest of them.  Most uncomfortable kicks in my collection.

You know what's lame, btw?  Melo PE 1s.  And everyone who owns them think they're fire.  Absolute basura.

Last edited:
I talked about it in the laser thread and got flamed for trying to help im not speaking on it all I gotta say is you be the judge . I'll say this I got a refund and had a long convo with ol boy ..
@casper90403  you may have gotten a real pair.

But like me and @KilroytheDon  were told...they're definitely shipping UAs.

Just like soledout got exposed when their supplier wasn't paid, just like PDX, asneakerlife, etc.etc. they all get exposed eventually.

Just like theweekenddrop went out of business, air-knight, etc.

Stay woke. 

Black and whites are more reinforced than the chis, especially in the toebox.  Makes them a little stiffer, but they also don't crease as easily (already wore my chis and the creasing is a foregone conclusion).  Leather is softer on the chi.

Don't have the frags to compare either to.  

I will tell you that the black and gums suck compared to the rest of them.  Most uncomfortable kicks in my collection.

You know what's lame, btw?  Melo PE 1s.  And everyone who owns them think they're fire.  Absolute basura.
LOL Yeah man I bought the Melo 1 PE's when they released. I got them in and saw they were garbage and sold them. They are terrible quality, glad I got rid of them.

Man im seeing some crazy trades out here. Had 1 homie trade his Chi 1s for DS Slam Dunk 6s and another dude I know traded his DS Motorboat 9s for a pair of Chi 1s. These limited releases make ppl desparate lol. I got a dude trying to trade me his DSM 1s for my 3rd pair but I dont think I want to

To each his own, but I personally would not trade my pair for any one of the shoes you mentioned. Even if I had triples. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom