Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Id trade for royals or frags but that's about it, and since nobody's doing that I'll be happy with my chis.

@casper90403
 you may have gotten a real pair.

But like me and @KilroytheDon
 were told...they're definitely shipping UAs.

Just like soledout got exposed when their supplier wasn't paid, just like PDX, asneakerlife, etc.etc. they all get exposed eventually.

Just like theweekenddrop went out of business, air-knight, etc.

Stay woke. 

Kixsquare?

Lol I'm not telling these boys where to spend they money. You try to say something in here and people jump at you like "you salty fam". Like I said before someone mentioned it in conversation and I brushed it off because I knew saying it on here would be automatic "you hating cause I got chicagos from them". If you guys believe they sell authentics fine, I was just sharing what someone who is pretty credible told me that's it. Nothing more nothing less. Don't think edshoecator is hating either. Just stay woke, if all of these places are legit why they keep going out of business?

Lastly, I have no reason to hate... Believe me.

I know that's your show and all, but nahhhhhhhhhh.
Understandable, it's all good bro
laugh.gif

Lets pray these turn out like black toes and make it to outlets. That can happen.....right? For uck sake!!!

Was out for 3 days... then all of a sudden page count went from 350 to 630+

What did I miss? 

Like I said I had a long convo with the man over the phone
I let him know how I felt and how I feel till this day
Eyes wide open

Id trade for royals or frags but that's about it, and since nobody's doing that I'll be happy with my chis.

You never know with the nonsense that's been happening since Saturday. I'd definitely trade Chi 1's plus cash for a pair of Frag's. :nerd:

They are but I really wanted the Chicagos when I first started but I fell in love with the anime and when the 6s came out I HAD TO HAVE THEM!!!

Keep the Slam Dunk VI's. They are more limited. Chicago 1's are brand new and more mainstream. You'll have an easier time finding Chi's now than Slam Dunk VI's later on.

Just hit up a friend that works at BRD.

The shoes are still in the warehouse and haven't been sent to their stores.

He didn't give me any info on when they will release online tho.

Still not getting my hopes up tho whenever they do drop.

I wonder if they'll get sent to Nike stores only or if they'll go to retailers who got them for the release like FTL and FTA.

235 shipped for a 7y???? :nerd:

i went hard for my pairs and forgot to secure a pair in her size :x

she doesnt have to have this anyways she recently got black infras and legend blues right?

I've seen some go for $260.

Guys I think were witnessing the latest downfall of the sneaker game.

Facts...sinking a bit lower.

I love the FF1's too. Just haven't pulled the trigger for whatever reason. Are they comfortable? They look like they could be uncomfortable

These are probably my favorite Jordan 1 pickup in the last 2 years tbh. $120 for 4 sets of waxed laces, suede liner, nice denim, amazing comfort, and a great backstory. They're so underrated.

I'd trade these for royals or frags, sell them, and buy these back and maybe a sweet pair of asics too.  If someone makes that deal, they're not watching market price and its time to capitalize.  
devil.gif

:nthat:  at least you got him on the line.

and I agree @KilroytheDon
 I'ma learn to just keep my mouth shut.
[/]
I try to warn people they went as far as to say I was messing with the mans livelihood of course the people that said it bought pairs off of them . That's why I'll keep my opinions to myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom