Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Sorry to say, I don't think the price is going to go down unless they re-release them all over across the board ala Dave White's

for awhile now once i sign in its out the cart 
mean.gif

I was saying though those two statements why ur opinion are still wrong just correcting u with facts.

Not going into the fincial politics of two world super powers. But loans mean nothing if u can't come get the money. Getting a loan from the U.S. Is like getting a loan from debo
If you say so man, I was just saying that after the initial NDC release the Chicagos will restock/appear in a restock.  The price thing was a guess as I said before these are probably not going to $500 to $600 the whole time.

If you say so man, I was just saying that after the initial NDC release the Chicagos will restock/appear in a restock.  The price thing was a guess as I said before these are probably not going to $500 to $600 the whole time.

Let it go fam

1. Everyone already knows og Nike air are money so they ain't going to see 300+ anymore they are staying at 400-500

2. Nike ain't holding carts it's going to be a mad house like them olden days

3. I suggest you hop on a pair that's 350-400 now if not move along jb wi retro these one day

Yeah man.... I know you really want these, i've seen you in here since day 1 but if you cannot afford 400+ which is ridiculous money so I understand if you can and don't want to pay that. Though, you gotta move on at this point, focus on the UNCs or Shattered Backboards if you like those.

Let it go fam

1. Everyone already knows og Nike air are money so they ain't going to see 300+ anymore they are staying at 400-500

2. Nike ain't holding carts it's going to be a mad house like them olden days

3. I suggest you hop on a pair that's 350-400 now if not move along jb wi retro these one day
How you gonna say they staying at 400-500 but tell us to buy one for 350-400 right now? get out of here lmao

I suggest you learn how supply & demand works

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom