Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm from NYC but been in philly for 10+ years all there is in philly is a Nike outlet.Philly needs one bad ,someone told me there was one in the gallery before I moved here don't know how true that is

Cmon guys this is not the first og 1 that has released... There is a pattern and y'all failing to see it. This is the iconic Chicago colorway, we aren't talking about black and whites.

Last edited:

My pairs, my price, whats your point? You're not going to make me change my price by crying, not sticking a gun to your head or kidnapping your family in order to get you to buy either.
how did u get so many? backdoor pairs in the city?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
all the sellers that wanted to make a quick buck have already sold off their pairs or they're listed. NDC restock will do nothing but drive the price up once people miss out on their final shot. Now instead of everyone being spread across multiple sites it all rests in Nike which is a bad thing. Good luck with these 300 dollar wishes.
Prices will only go up for the first week because there will be people who strike out and look for a pair from the reseller. After that, the price will be even lower than it is now because supply is higher.

how did u get so many? backdoor pairs in the city?
nah I actually didnt pay retail for a single pair, had to drive an hour to grab some pairs from a mom and pop, then I was able to get the rest from a couple other mom and pops.

Wasn't exactly the cheapest day lol but I got my personals

nah I actually didnt pay retail for a single pair, had to drive an hour to grab some pairs from a mom and pop, then I was able to get the rest from a couple other mom and pops.

Wasn't exactly the cheapest day lol but I got my personals

Man I wish we had mom and pops store around this area. It's almost none existent if any at all here

I know you frequent these 1 threads often so you obviously know that Bred 11 and OG1 ALLOCATION and SUPPLY is very different. 

Breds restocked what, once? And how many pairs were on that restock?

Have Bred 1, Royal 1 prices dropped? 

I'll wait.
sound of crickets :lol:

Seeing these picks is making me mad salty. I need to sign out of this thread.

Last edited:
Prices will only go up for the first week because there will be people who strike out and look for a pair from the reseller. After that, the price will be even lower than it is now because supply is higher.
Do you honestly think Nike is gonna release enough pairs to bring price down?

:lol: all the sellers that wanted to make a quick buck have already sold off their pairs or they're listed. NDC restock will do nothing but drive the price up once people miss out on their final shot. Now instead of everyone being spread across multiple sites it all rests in Nike which is a bad thing. Good luck with these 300 dollar wishes.

incorrect

Seeing these picks is making me mad salty.

agreed

Last edited:
Yea in case you guys forgot about the Infrared23 6s NDC re release.. They were GONE before the link even dropped 
laugh.gif
. Then ppl started moving pairs for $400

Yea in case you guys forgot about the Infrared23 6s NDC re release.. They were GONE before the link even dropped :lol: . Then ppl started moving pairs for $400

correct the only reason I have a pair is because dope factory had a re-up & I paid $265

Do you honestly think Nike is gonna release enough pairs to bring price down?
Exactly. 

The NDC drop is just going to exasperate the problem.   90% of the people (and resellers) who managed to grab a pair online last weekend will probably also be there for the NDC drop....me included.  

One source.  Tens of thousands of people.  

If anything the price is going to go up because after NDC the only hope is a restock.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom