Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Common sense would tell you that the whole remaster thing isnt an actual new lineup or specific run. Its basically nike saying from here forward the retros are going to be retooled for better overall quality. This will boost consumer confidence and public image. Especially when the inflation kicks in. There are though never any guarantees. Sure the majority expects the n/a chicago. But till the official word, its all speculation, which is fair game.
and it would tell u that my statement said it doesn't matter if its considered remastered or not. they won't release jumpman chicagos next year guaranteed

and it would tell u that my statement said it doesn't matter if its considered remastered or not. they won't release jumpman chicagos next year guaranteed
This is true. Its just a pain to read people missing the point of the remaster talk. The chicagos carry the same product code as the 2013 n/a. The fact that they might be remastered or whatever is really irrelevant.

This is true. Its just a pain to read people missing the point of the remaster talk. The chicagos carry the same product code as the 2013 n/a. The fact that they might be remastered or whatever is really irrelevant.
yea that's a different sitution. we talking about the quality being improved and if they're putting the nike air or the jordan symbol on them. especially after a year and half of nike air jordan 1s which coincidentally started right after the chicago 1s. 

You kids really think they dropping AGAIN with a jumpman?

Last edited:
What if I told you that doesn't make sense because they've been steady raising 20 dollars without needing a bs excuse or false reason? They just do it regardless.

Why would they alienate consumers who have been complaining about quality with a random $20 increase? All they have to do is tell people "we've increased the quality of this old *** shoe that came out before you were born" then people will justify paying $20 because they feel like they're getting something in return.

Knowing JB, they would **** this up as usual and put the jumpman on the heel with the NA tag on the tongue

Hopin' they wouldn't mess this up, since it's the 30th anniversary of the 1

Last edited:
my god, it´s 160 for 1s now.. ?

and I can't see these being any better quality than what they put out this year.

I mean Lance Mountain quality is cool, but it's not worth $20 more to me.

Even banned quality

If the white leather on these is the same as the Blk/Whts I'll be shocked. JB love to put piss poor quality on desired shoes, cuz they know theyll sell reguardless.

Remaster is just an excuse for price raise. JB marketing gimmick but look how many ppl fall for it.

Remember, AJ1 are $110. These OGs are already upcharged, and now they're going to tack on another $20

I'm saying tho. Im not sure people truly realize how many OG colorways of the 1s there are with statements like that.

View media item 1228706View media item 1228705View media item 1228707
Not sure if they all came out, but most did. Some not in the US but still.

Extremely informative. Didn't know half of these colorways existed. Repped.

The black and purple and Black and yellow NEED to re release (if they made it out of the sample stage/released stateside). Also ALL of the metallics need to drop again.

I previously said the red lettering means they were samples. I guess I was wrong.

View media item 1254348
nike-air-jordan-1-lakers-1985-og_02.jpg

Still tryna figure out what that red lettering means tho cuz some are samples. :nerd:

Maybe limited releases

Last edited:
He's aware, but those have the same shape as next year's Laser I's and the leather is a step up, so it wouldn't be unrealistic to think that Jordan Brand let Fragment skim a little off that yelluh off the top.

Back
Top Bottom