Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
It All Makes So Much Sense Now
eek.gif
He told on himself. I've been know he slurps for his boss, but ehh.

If NTers order 'suspects' from pre-order sites then so be it.

Ima mind my own business, stay old, get fat and die

enough is enough... the TANfather is issuing a once in a lifetime challenge... the The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince challenge

View media item 1565559

this youngster wants these shoes so bad he created an account to converse with... maybe it's the teacher in me with the soft spot, but I am willing to give you these for retail if you can finish the following tasks within the hour...

1) Draw a picture of my favorite NBA player of all time - Anthony Mason - with my screen name written on it so I can use it as my avy
2) Freestyle over "Last Call" by Kanye and rap about Jordans, Women, Weather, and Anime - upload a link to the mp3 (3 minutes minimum)
3) Make a Bill Bellamy meme
4) Write a poem about why you love the Chicago 1s so much (NO SARCASM OR YOU LOSE)
5) If you get this one you don't have to do 1-4, but don't burn your entire hour on this or you lose... Name my favorite top 10 albums of all time. You can list 20 total albums, so you really only need a 50%

CHALLENGE ENDS IN ONE HOUR EXACTLY... GOOD LUCK... THIS IS LEGIT, I BANK MY NT NAME AND REP ON IT :nthat:

Last edited:
dude you literally had me crying these past few post.. But on a serious not you gotta start to take the Zyzz route and more low key tell us how much you want the shoe. But try starting before release actually happens.

I did I saved up and everything (for retail and $40 over, hence the $200) I put in three raffles out of the four stores we have that was getting them.  I did my work while I was in school and everything went down the drain.

No one here cares tho, take it from someone whos been here for 9 years. You can be known, unknown, a good member, nice guy, etc ,etc. No one really gives a crap what you do or how much work you put it. These days its all about money. Are there still people on this forum who like to help? Sure but theres most likely others in line before you especially people they know.

People try to help me out all the time because i try and help out a give back but i cant really tell you how many times regulars or someone actually hooked me up with a pair on the low or something because it really hasnt happened. You can ***** and moan all you want, no ones gonna feel bad for you. Not trying to be mean, but ive done the same. Not really to get people to feel bad for me but i really had no other place to vent :lol:

Hell, i would have striked out on this release if it wasnt for a random member hooking me up out of the goodness of his own heart. I dont even think hes a regular and honestly i never even seen him before til he PM'ed me aking if i wanted a pair.

enough is enough... the TANfather is issuing a once in a lifetime challenge... the airsakur challenge

this youngster wants these shoes so bad he created an account to converse with... maybe it's the teacher in me with the soft spot, but I am willing to give you these for retail if you can finish the following tasks within the hour...

1) Draw a picture of my favorite NBA player of all time - Anthony Mason - with my screen name written on it so I can use it as my avy
2) Freestyle over "Last Call" by Kanye and rap about Jordans, Women, Weather, and Anime - upload a link to the mp3
4) Write a poem about why you love the Chicago 1s so much (NO SARCASM OR YOU LOSE)
5) If you get this one you don't have to do 1-4, but don't burn your entire hour on this or you lose... Name my favorite top 10 albums of all time. You can list 20 total albums, so you really only need a 50%

CHALLENGE ENDS IN ONE HOUR EXACTLY... GOOD LUCK... THIS IS LEGIT, I BANK MY NT NAME AND REP ON IT
nthat.gif
OHHHHHHH SHHHHH-------------

enough is enough... the TANfather is issuing a once in a lifetime challenge... the @AirSakuragi challenge

2) Freestyle over "Last Call" by Kanye and rap about Jordans, Women, Weather, and Anime - upload a link to the mp3

CHALLENGE ENDS IN ONE HOUR EXACTLY... GOOD LUCK... THIS IS LEGIT, I BANK MY NT NAME AND REP ON IT
nthat.gif
LOL

Yo if you for real... @AirSakuragi  get this work!

enough is enough... the TANfather is issuing a once in a lifetime challenge... the @AirSakuragi challenge

nthat.gif
You messed up for that man.
No one here cares tho, take it from someone whos been here for 9 years. You can be known, unknown, a good member, nice guy, etc ,etc. No one really gives a crap what you do or how much work you put it. These days its all about money. Are there still people on this forum who like to help? Sure but theres most likely others in line before you especially people they know.

People try to help me out all the time because i try and help out a give back but i cant really tell you how many times regulars or someone actually hooked me up with a pair on the low or something because it really hasnt happened. You can ***** and moan all you want, no ones gonna feel bad for you. Not trying to be mean, but ive done the same. Not really to get people to feel bad for me but i really had no other place to vent
laugh.gif

Hell, i would have striked out on this release if it wasnt for a random member hooking me up out of the goodness of his own heart. I dont even think hes a regular and honestly i never even seen him before til he PM'ed me aking if i wanted a pair.
We can change this man, just you wait!

nthat.gif
roll.gif

Summer break is Friday at 2:30...

didn't know you taught too 
nthat.gif

He told on himself. I've been know he slurps for his boss, but ehh.

If NTers order 'suspects' from pre-order sites then so be it.

Ima mind my own business, stay old, get fat and die

Sus sites?

Hahaha

If by sus you mean fulfilling all preorders at the original price posted then by all means

I'm happy we came through for a few nters

Not only that, but I was also able to oop my boy theLtrain a pair for the low

Always helping the NT fam out

Wouldn't have it any other way

:smokin

it took ray ray less time to come up with a contest and take a picture than it takes most to just take a picture

Last edited:
i legit wanna burn my chicagos bc of this anime kid.

whats funny was i logged on to hook him up with a pear, but nah im good.

i cant be messing with this attack on titan stuff.

so according to this one guy on facebook nike is just loaded sizes for am 90 patches...so much for fighting bots and hackers
This is old news fam and not even the correct thread. No one wants AM90 in here, we want Chicago's!  
tired.gif

enough is enough... the TANfather is issuing a once in a lifetime challenge... the The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince challenge

View media item 1565559

CHALLENGE ENDS IN ONE HOUR EXACTLY... GOOD LUCK... THIS IS LEGIT, I BANK MY NT NAME AND REP ON IT :nthat:
The teacher in you is really trying to embarrass the homie tho. But if he wants them.......

Back
Top Bottom