Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
We don't get raffles in South Africa. We get told a day or two before each drop who will have stock (if any) and then it's queing time. If you know the system it's pretty easy to always get at least one pair and I've been lucky this year, doubled and tripled up on most releases. The only camping out here was for the Yeezys, most peeps just show up an hour before the stores open for the Jordan drops

just wait till you guys see the foot locker allocation/store finder map.

peaaaaaaaarrssss for everyone. 
ur not breaking any news here buddy...dino confirmed that 

and after ur bs about the croc print on the hare 7s nobody takes ur word seriously........

Last edited:
People already locking up their pair? I respect it. Bay Area is shady when it comes to sneakers in my experience, gotta make some friends at footlocker lol

Already told the retail plug to look out, never too early

Pizza? I'm in! :nthat:

Epic pizza party

Id camp for these. Or the new camp, sleep in car until a hour before release.

THIS! But now that the weather is getting warm that'll probably go away

We don't get raffles in South Africa. We get told a day or two before each drop who will have stock (if any) and then it's queing time. If you know the system it's pretty easy to always get at least one pair and I've been lucky this year, doubled and tripled up on most releases. The only camping out here was for the Yeezys, most peeps just show up an hour before the stores open for the Jordan drops

Last edited:
ccbf70ae_lfo8gkV.gif

Best retro hell best sneaker of this year for me no doubt about that! God i hope i can snag a pair or two

This is odee disturbing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom