Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
they came in a full size run, almost all major retailers had them and they constantly restocked... You guys sure they were limited?

ccbf70ae_lfo8gkV.gif

Best retro hell best sneaker of this year for me no doubt about that! God i hope i can snag a pair or two

Im dying over here that gif [emoji]128514[/emoji]

royals were dumb limited for no reason in the US, had to pay euro retail for my pairs, breds had better distribution in the US but still tough to get at retail

royals were dumb limited for no reason in the US, had to pay euro retail for my pairs, breds had better distribution in the US but still tough to get at retail
nike goofed on the royal distribution with what seemed like half of the pairs going overseas. reason why dudes in germany and australia flourished 

black/red allocation was a lot better. 

the chicago jordan 1 will be available just like the teal 4s, the stealth 20s,  oreo 4s columbia 4s...etc

this new remastered series will be made in abundance from here on out (excluding any collabs or anything of that kind)

jordan brand is trying to reach the billion mark before 2020.  

This is gonna be a GR, everyone will get a pair. [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

We've all heard that story.

Last edited:
i meant they restocked online once or twice after the initial release

Royals only restocked once when the 88s restocked if I'm correct and idk anybody from nt who cooked.. You can't be talkin about that wack *** restock

Last edited:
hopefully no one wants these and they sit.. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

In case they wind up being limited and going for more than $200? Resell rises a few months after release?

Agree 100%.. Retail is $160 so I'll happily pay $40 more to make sure I get them.

Look at the Lasers, they were $200+ with shipping and tax. This is a no brainer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom