Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Anybody paying that much for resell on these is straight trippin off hype. This is why re-sellers exist. Like homeboy said, learn to take an L and move on. It might suck right now, but in the long run it'll help with days like this. Have some self-control and learn to move on, they're just shoes.
^^^This

What do you guys think is a good resale price for an 11.5? I got cart jacked but honestly these are one of the few JB releases (in my opiniom) that are actually worth resale.

Seem 400 to 500 is the going rate.

Checked ebay for my size 15 :smh: 750....

If you pay someone 750 for these they deserve it. I used to be mad at resellers but as I see the buffonery sneakerheads engage in I just can't. It's like being mad at drug dealers because there are crackheads...

Content with taking the L and keeping my money...

"Ive failed over and over in my life, that is why i succeed" -MJ lol

Struck out today, snkrs app says they release in 3 months, I guess I will try again then. Does anyone live in roseville ca know how releases work here? im visiting family so i wasnt able to get raffle tickets back home.

this release is a joke

so happy I hop on a pair for 260. Would love to scored a second pair but im not paying resell this time

Can't hate on resellers. They want to make money just like everyone else. If demand is there and you got the supply??? Why not?

Struck out on the raffles, struck out online.

I'm too old for this.

Copped NBA Finals tickets as my plan B.

Good day, everybody.
Wait....are you saying scoring finals tix  to an actual professional basketball game is 'easier' than a pair of Jordans that originally debuted in the NBA  30 years ago? (laughing on the outside but SMH on the inside)

Back
Top Bottom