Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Congrats to those who copped.

Cheer up to those who struck out.

Im going to wear my 2013s today they look so good they can pass as 2015s from a far.

I think nike is working on something big to end all the ATC services. 
I hope so. Multi captchas or multiple layers of verification would make a big difference IMO. I wish all the other shoe sites implemented captcha. 

It was a joke but still i dont get why we trying to talk sense into people who want to pay resell. More power to them. I have missed plenty releases before today and my life isn't any worse due to it.
Wasn't at you...I just don't care for Dame.

I do, however, want to address your myspace angles 
roll.gif

you small built but that beard got you looking big

What's Shoe Palace's "gift" that they're making people purchase in order to buy the sneaker...? Are they even forcing people any more in store...?

Couldn't get my brother his sz 12 online. However, I did give him my Shadows a month ago. I know those will hold him over

Can't say I'm happy but I am definitely too old for this. I felt like an idiot driving around for raffles.

I could care less about 99% of sneaker releases these days so I don't buy much anymore as it is. I don't have "connects" because I don't go into stores and drop money year round. it just upsets me off that I can't just get the few pairs a year I want without dealing w all this bs.
Never spent more than $250 on a shoe and I'm not going to start now.

yeah, i don't do raffles unless its online or if its my local place 1 mile away.

Literally 95% of the stuff that comes out i have no interest in. Makes it much easier to pay pre-order when I'm so selective. I paid $250-$275 pre-order for royals, breds, black toes, shadows and don't regret it one bit. Doesn't take away from time with the wife and two boys. I can't drag them around with me to enter raffles. Time is precious.

Looking at what's being released this year, the only shoe I want is Bordeaux's, even though i have 3 pairs from the last release. Maybe some bred 13 lows (13's are one of my favs).

i didnt see your comment but i know it wasnt. i was talking in general

On a side note, why don't you trade one of your 1's for these?

IMO

breds>>>>>>Chicagos

i wouldnt do that ever. Like i said, hopefully the pre order i paid for comes through or i pick up an unclaimed but i aint selling or trading a pair of bred for chicagos.. ever :lol:

Hopefully this is the release that changes the direction sneaker culture is headed in . Especially with us the consumer . eventually people have to wake up right

I am hoping Nike whatever the new security measure they put in for this release to try and drive bots out does not do something like test it on the Space Jam 5's next week to give every coder a free look to figure it out.
Whatever they do its gonna get exploited...
It's cat and mouse. The best Nike can do is keep the mice in control and not over running the site. Hopefully the find a way to at least minimize the atc/bots to give team manual a better chance.

It was a joke but still i dont get why we trying to talk sense into people who want to pay resell. More power to them. I have missed plenty releases before today and my life isn't any worse due to it.
Wasn't at you...I just don't care for Dame.

I do, however, want to address your myspace angles 
roll.gif

you small built but that beard got you looking big
When I used Myspace angles? Never man lol not trying to catfish no chicks lol

Back
Top Bottom