Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I dont blame you. Someone at Shiekhs offered me $500 when i picked my pair up and i just said no. They were mad. I would have been mad at me too
eek.gif
 Respect for keeping them after that, they're great shoes

Think these will hit frag prices? Quality is just as good and it's OG.

Nah. I don't have the frag and i do have these, but the quality isn't on the same level at all. If the frags are a 10, these are like a 7.5/8

Edit: but to be honest, you just never know anymore. There's no real predicting 1's now

Last edited:
and flight club only has one pair listed for 450. usually about this time they have quite a few sizes. doesnt look like that many released.

$450 is not a steal for Shadows... They sold for $250 after release date.  Only recently people are starting to say they are worth more than $350. They're the lowest on the list next to Barons and Black Toes.

Point me in the direction of shadows for 450 or less please

Enough with the pics already..... i know what i missed on.....
Loool 4real though nw i know the feeling lmao
Im going to rock my 2013 just lie ebdy elses looool
300 and up though just ridiculous....

Somebody hit me when the zombie apocalypse is over.

Cause the prices these things are going for got me thinking the whole world is falling apart.. Lol this is a joke. This had to be since pinnacles are $400 people thought it was okay to start asking that price. This is out of control.

View media item 1557753
JB ain't gonna Tom thibs me b.

People rejecting my offers like nothing and these are high offers but dammmnn people think they got frags :rofl:

If stupid nike didnt cancel the online release what would be the real prices people would be selling them like on ebay or facebook what like 280-350 range?

View media item 1557756

happy the little man was able to eat with me. Picked my pair up from Shiekh and went to look for his 3.5 or 4. Last stop, kids footlocker. Asked if they raffled kids sizes and they said yes. My son comes running from behind and says Dad, do they have any. Workers realized i wasn't a reseller and went to the back to get that 3.5.

Every store I went to throught i was looking for kids sizes to resell.

Allergic to pizza so had roscoes instead

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom