Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
There restocking on some many other jordans, why not on a pair that is guaranteed to sell out. There obviously all about the money and supposedly trying to kill the resell market so why not. 

There restocking on some many other jordans, why not on a pair that is guaranteed to sell out. There obviously all about the money and supposedly trying to kill the resell market so why not. 
They're not trying to kill any resell market.

Resell prices gives Nike justification to raise their own prices in turn.

The "commitment to fairness" is just a lie. Plenty of shoes are still getting eaten up by bots, for instance the Patriots release last week.

Having hype and resell is all part of Nike's end game.

Hopefully one day it bites them in the ****.

Guys what is the good price for SBB sz 8 now? Also where I can find it?
Thank you.

A 'good' price is retail....but seriously if I find an 8/8.5 DS under $400 I'll feel like it's a good look. If I find a VNDS for around $350 I'd consider. you'll find cheaper price points on Fb groups but you'll have difficulty with finding the size.

Guys what is the good price for SBB sz 8 now? Also where I can find it?
Thank you.
Wrong thread since this is the Chicago thread, but probably anywhere from $325-$400 since smaller sizes fetch more $.

Try looking in FB groups, CL, and feebay. You can also check Flightclub.

Last edited:
The quote is from famous Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. The quote is inspiring to me as well because thinking and knowing are two different concepts. In my opinion, perfection doesn't exist but that doesn't mean one isn't suppose to work hard in order to try and reach perfection. He said it in a Nike ad in which he describes himself being his biggest critic.
Cheers ! Yessir.
What editing program do you use if you don't mind

I was in Vegas that weekend also. Me and the wife lined up the day before for about an hour and a half and each got a guaranteed ticket. Next day we waited for about an our and purchased our pairs both my size.

damn, too bad they aren't 11.5 or 12...
i was in vegas for this release, kind of regret not attempting to cop a pair. wasn't about to line up on my vacation though. still looking around for a dece price.

I was in Vegas that weekend also. Me and the wife lined up the day before for about an hour and a half and each got a guaranteed ticket. Next day we waited for about an our and purchased our pairs both my size. 2 1/2 hours was worth the wait.

The last Jordan restocks via ndc raffle have been announced on a Wednesday right?

has there been a 1 restock by raffle....I know 21Mercer never released SBBs in June and then in Aug it was announced they would do a SBB release via raffle. Rare Airs have restocked without raffles, likewise 1.5s, same for DSMs and pinnacles and of course there's been no restock of CHIs....

has there been a 1 restock by raffle....I know 21Mercer never released SBBs in June and then in Aug it was announced they would do a SBB release via raffle. Rare Airs have restocked without raffles, likewise 1.5s, same for DSMs and pinnacles and of course there's been no restock of CHIs....
nah no raffle restock on ones, just some bs GRs

Me too fam i need either, cause i'm not really with paying $400 for a shoe lol
I'm with you on that. I'm so close to paying $300 for SBBs but I can't pull myself to pull the trigger. I keep holding out on Nike's next move.

i've been doing the same but it seems every time they drop they are impossible to get. 

True true....still amazed I was able to pick up my CHIs for retail (decided to camp at Flight23 NY instead of going the NTNY route and when flight got word of the NDC cancelled release they gave guarantee bands -- lucky 17). I would go for a holiday surprise restock quicker -- a la Black Friday to test SNKRS locale upgrades.

True true....still amazed I was able to pick up my CHIs for retail (decided to camp at Flight23 NY instead of going the NTNY route and when flight got word of the NDC cancelled release they gave guarantee bands -- lucky 17). I would go for a holiday surprise restock quicker -- a la Black Friday to test SNKRS locale upgrades.
Yeah man it seems like Flight23 NY always has the most units of any style. NTNY always moving funny with their releases. I need those CHI 1s so bad, they seem so impossible to get though

Back
Top Bottom