Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Well this chapter is finally close...its been a long journey and even tho I had been out of this thread a long time ago I'm glad i can finally see an end. People wanted and were waiting for NDC to release this well there you have it folks :lol: .

I still remember sitting in my couch that Friday night contemplating and going with the motions before the release that i had been prepping for a while when the famous tweet went out "the air Jordan 1 release has been cancelled" ... That ish changed the whole release for the worse, I been in this hobby a long time and this release is up there as far as memorable moments. thankfully I did pretty well with a lot of "homework". To all that got a pair congrats and to those who didn't....what are you waiting for? Don't let them creep up to bred and royal prices before you pull the trigger.

Man it's been a fun thread :pimp:

View media item 1603407

It's true I remember when some would hold their luck when they introduced a new method to be made and everyone got shocked not being able to cop on ndc.. You called it like Rasheed Wallace

The only raffle done for sbb were for niketowns and such. the online inventory is believed to had been distributed to NIKE stores and whatnot since stores were getting huge shipments (bigger than normal)and also employee stores were getting a bunch of pairs.

I believe there is no stock for an online release for sbb but I could be wrong

Last edited:
Well this chapter is finally close...its been a long journey and even tho I had been out of this thread a long time ago I'm glad i can finally see an end. People wanted and were waiting for NDC to release this well there you have it folks
laugh.gif

I still remember sitting in my couch that Friday night contemplating and going with the motions before the release that i had been prepping for a while when the famous tweet went out "the air Jordan 1 release has been cancelled" ... That ish changed the whole release for the worse, I been in this hobby a long time and this release is up there as far as memorable moments. thankfully I did pretty well with a lot of "homework". To all that got a pair congrats and to those who didn't....what are you waiting for? Don't let them creep up to bred and royal prices before you pull the trigger.

Man it's been a fun thread
pimp.gif
Although it sucked, NDC cancelling that release was the reason I was able to secure my pairs.  Without that, I would have taken a chance with the online sites and not got out to put in the work.

I don't know man...I've never used a bot or ATC and have had some success.  I'm strictly an online buyer.  At least when I set up my command center with 2 iPhones, 2 laptops, and iPad I feel like I'm putting up a fight.  Besides, with NDC out of the Saturday morning grind the would be NDC online traffic floods the already struggling footsites.  Salty. :lol:
i guess it would've been different for me if ndc was my only option for releases. Most drops I ain't even try online due to the nonsense that went down, just like most people on here didn't try fcfs cuz of the nonsense that occurs with that method. Just gotta know the ins and outs of the system

Damn, I really had my heart in this release 
tired.gif
 can't complain as I got a second chance, was lucky to even get a first.

Congrats to all of you who got a pair, I hope you enjoy them 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I didn't expect to get the confirmation email. Figured I'd strike out as usual. But I was definitely wrong. Got my confirmation email about an hour ago. Hope all the other releases go as smooth,

i was able to get 4 reservations in, 0/3 right now. still one more pending...
I'm in the same boat.  Put in 4 and 0/3 so far.  Low hopes for the last one at this point.  My boy put in 1 and got a size 10.  I'm starting to think nike is punishing multiple submissions from same IP.

Took the L as expected. Will have to get some family members and more phones to put in more entries for next raffle.

The only raffle done for sbb were for niketowns and such. the online inventory is believed to had been distributed to NIKE stores and whatnot since stores were getting huge shipments (bigger than normal)and also employee stores were getting a bunch of pairs.

I believe there is no stock for an online release for sbb but I could be wrong

I guess you where one of the guys saying Nike sent their Chicago stock to stores and those wouldn't release online either

How bout I was at work during the tweet for the raffle but even still my phone never got it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom