Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah that shirt is pretty dope... 

I always see tourists in Santa Monica buying the LA Jordan tee's..  

Would be cool to collect every city 
nerd.gif

since kdak flaked on sending out my bts I ended up putting an offer for 220 on GOAT just a while ago I realized that my offer was accepted and kicks have already been shipped. glad I officially own a pair now. Let's just hope it dnt come with defects .

since kdak flaked on sending out my bts I ended up putting an offer for 220 on GOAT just a while ago I realized that my offer was accepted and kicks have already been shipped. glad I officially own a pair now. Let's just hope it dnt come with defects .

What size?

Hey took an L and I'm looking for a pair but It seems like resale is expensive for size 9, 9.5. Is 260 shipped reasonable for these sizes? Thanks in advance for your advice

Hey took an L and I'm looking for a pair but It seems like resale is expensive for size 9, 9.5. Is 260 shipped reasonable for these sizes? Thanks in advance for your advice
Put in an offer of $220 on GOAT and wait for someone to bite.

hello NT, do you guys think 480/500$ for 2 pairs of DS bred/banned 1s (2016) size 10.5 is a good deal?..the guy gave me a bundle deal. thx

hello NT, do you guys think 480/500$ for 2 pairs of DS bred/banned 1s (2016) size 10.5 is a good deal?..the guy gave me a bundle deal. thx

If you don't take it, I'll take it since that's my size :tongue:

Just make sure they are legit.

Last edited:
So I finally got my pair today, and I must say I'm very impressed. Gotta pull out some of the other pairs but I think these may be right up under my 2011 banneds as far as quality. Every other OG 1 needs to be this way going forward....almost makes me want to get rid of 2016 breds now (I refuse to call them banneds) because they pretty much don't make sense to me.

That's why I didn't bother with em (breds)

I might snag them down the road but I don't get that special tingle I get when I see Chis/black toes. They don't look right. If the Royals match up to these instead of the bred style nonsense I'll just double up on those and forget about breds altogether. Id be happier spending that much more over 2016 bred resell prices and aim for actual 85s at this point anyway.

Last edited:
in what way? not quality
you could argue quality is a tie.  tumbled doesn't necessarily mean better.  BT quality is really good all over.

although colorway is to some degree an opinion,.. the BT colorway is way more wearable / versatile than the banned or the Chi's.  I'll be grabbing these BTs as much as I wear my WC4 (probably the most wearable colorway ever).  the BRED 1 isn't a versatile colorway and the white sole just feels off.

as for history / nostalgia / significance ... these BTs are the shoes in the jumpman logo, so that's at least a wash

these BTs are soooo slept on and i love it.  if JB did tumbled on these, you'd all be paying $400.  I'm glad they didn't, so i can double up and wear them regularly.

bring on the TB3s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom