Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Sitting after a quick spray. I'm happy with the quality of the material. My girl was low key salty because she didn't get them. Out FTL didn't get GS and we had no time to drive to HOH. She not saying anything but I can tell. Little do she know I copped her GS on NDC while I was at work [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

View media item 2221557

Pair from ftl QCM 10.5 ... now waiting on my snkr order to ship .. today was good day ... 2/2 with ftl app yeezy 750 now these , even tho I think it's gonna get harder once people start hitting VIP platinum just to secure sneakers ..

View media item 2221558

The Footlocker in Northside Shopping Center here in Miami did everyone all dirty today. Less than 10 pairs to go around and not even a pair for each size. Had people there since like 4 in the morning and couldn't cop
word **** sucked. i was like 15 in line and didn't even come close to getting a pair

Hit twice from FTL raffle.. heard Bait only sold less than 10 pairs lmao peeps were heaaated esp waiting 6+hours in the Rain ain't no joke lol. So I gave my extra 12 to a local dude for 220. Gave the homie a deal. We all eat! Congrats to everyone who won!

Last edited:
Is the tongue from the KO the same? I'm planning to do a tongue swap and I think I can find those cheaper

Got my brother to cop the last 14 in Dallas Nike they still have a 11.

Last edited:
Everyone stay positive and one day you'll win. I've felt the same way for what seems like months if not years. Secured a second pair of black toes so I repeat of any nt member wants before I sell off let me know.

Best part of the apps is I hit on snkrs for this olive green af1 and I never hit on snkrs

Man these footlockers out here are shady *****. Had people lined up today and didnt tell people they only "supposedly" had 10 pairs which basically meant one in each size. ******* resellers were at the front obviously ate and was tryna sell em off for 270. Some ****** up **** nowadays....
mean.gif

Last edited:
3+ hours later and I got my size 12 invoice from RockCity!!

Paid through PayPal and I got my order confirmation number. Feels good!!

Shoutout to the NT member who posted that link to RockCity!

Back
Top Bottom