Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The word "clean" gets thrown around too much, but these fit the term perfectly. :smokin

I need to see these laced up with the blue
Nike-Dunk-High-41.jpg

Not the same shoe but you get the idea

I had a feeling blue would be the way forward with these. Starting to warm up to them...

Thanks guys

Trying my damndest not to purchase these but that pic with the blue laces makes em hard to resist. Must resist....

Any idea what the availability is going to be one these? And any chance these will potentially go below retail like the metallic 1s?  

Super clean indeed. I think we should all be patient with these.... I see them going for under retail.

Any idea what the availability is going to be one these? And any chance these will potentially go below retail like the metallic 1s?  

Read my post above. These are selling for retail weeks early. They seem to be easily available.

Last edited:
I was at my local HOH picking up the SJ's when I saw that these dropped at some other HOH...

Didn't drop at my spot yet. Will just wait till release. Looks like an easy cop. 

Hope these are slept on like the Ying Yang and metallics...trying to be patient and wait for that disco.

Back
Top Bottom