Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just searching for 5 min found my sz for 140 shipped...should i hop on that?
Like the other guy said, cityblue sheesh, thought you would do a little more looking. Every page on this post has the company cityblue in it lol. Makes me wonder how much money people lost not using cityblue

I'm at tennis fan, watching the Australian open now. Just noticed that Nick Kyrgios had a pair of these on as he walked onto the court, obviously changed into his vapors pre match.

Got my double in from City Blue last night. One toebox is completely different in a good way. It has a nice look to it IMO

yeah that top toebox looks nice and soft, the bottom one not so much. my metallic, breds, and yangs from last year all have it similar to the top pic. both shoes for my storm blues are like your bottom pic but oh well. what can you do

yeah that top toebox looks nice and soft, the bottom one not so much. my metallic, breds, and yangs from last year all have it similar to the top pic. both shoes for my storm blues are like your bottom pic but oh well. what can you do

my other pair of SB's are just like the bottom toebox (which is fine, still great quality). seems to be similar to how the Top 3's turned out with different looking toeboxes, my two pairs of those are just like the pair I posted. maybe after wears they even out, guess we will see.

my other pair of SB's are just like the bottom toebox (which is fine, still great quality). seems to be similar to how the Top 3's turned out with different looking toeboxes, my two pairs of those are just like the pair I posted. maybe after wears they even out, guess we will see.

Same over here

Man I'm thinking about paying $160 for these storm blues. Should I grab a pair or let them sit? Besides city blue are there any other retailers that have had them go for less than $120?

Only place I see online with any discounts is shoe palace
Promo code 1jor15 for $15 off.
Personally I would wait it out
Just my opinion

$145 at shoe palace is decent, but man with those black cat 13s releasing on Saturday I think I'm going to have to wait it out a little bit longer. Slept on these all last year; big mistake. Thanks.

my white part on the side is a little wrinkly but not as much as yours. hard to tell how soft it is from your pic but it reminds me of SBB side panel

how many times have your worn them? 

I got them like this out the box, I have to admit that I was really salty that only one side had it like that. Worn them for like 16 hours all together

Man I'm thinking about paying $160 for these storm blues. Should I grab a pair or let them sit? Besides city blue are there any other retailers that have had them go for less than $120?

If you were here during Christmas you could've gotten a pair for just below $100, I didn't think they would sell out that fast though lol

did you give city blue a try? i just got an invoice from them yesterday for $112. doesn't hurt to try.

Tried it, but they're sold out of my shoe size. May be pulling the trigger on these sooner than expected, but man I really want those black cat 13s. Barely January and my wallet already hurting!

Man I know I should try CB but I think I'll wait it out maybe I can cop for $90 in the near future

Man I know I should try CB but I think I'll wait it out maybe I can cop for $90 in the near future

Then your gonna miss out, sizes are slowly selling out on Nike.com and footlockers all out of sizes too, matter of time that they become higher in price by april

There is no point in waiting for the shoe to drop just $20 that you have to pay. Think of it as a way to pay shipping and the tax. Major L if your gonna wait out just so the shoe can go $20 lower, don't even think it will be around for that long.

Last edited:
Just grabbed a pair off foot action.  They dropped the price to $149.99 and they're now eligible for coupons.  

White laces set these off.Blue laces are a no go on these.Nothing wrong with blue laces.They just dont look as good compared to the white laces.

Back
Top Bottom