Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

He lives in Cleveland. LBJ said its the same as Miami, so we should all start investing 
laugh.gif

Man 40k.....:x

My co-worker just got a 2-bedroom apartment for $240k and nothing fancy by ANY means

Cali living :smokin

@AirForce1King Congrats on the house

Last edited:
The Midwest, St. Louis in this example, has homes for taxes owed. Granted it's not in the greatest of neighborhoods but you can get property there for 10-30k

No one is a size 11 in here? If so DM me i can help. I tried to help another member here but he never hit me back.

I'm late but I just read this. I just purchased my house in December of 2013. Caught an AMAZING steal for $40,000. I put down like $16,200. I now owe like $21,000. I'll be paying that off within the next 2 years or so.
40K for a house? Nice! I wish I invested in a home 3/4 years ago out here in Cali (Bay Area). Prices was decent around 200K to 260K around my area. now those prices are like 400/500K.

I'm late but I just read this. I just purchased my house in December of 2013. Caught an AMAZING steal for $40,000. I put down like $16,200. I now owe like $21,000. I'll be paying that off within the next 2 years or so.
Is it a shack? Or do you live in the wilderness or something lol.

Good day/evening NT fam just wanna ask if the women's UNC 1s have the same soft leather as the men's sizes. Thinking of getting my girl a pair thank you NT

I picked up a pair of GS on release day and they felt like plastic. could just be biased because I knew what the mens quality of leather was like. not to discourage you from picking them up for her, still worth it IMO just don't expect pillowy goodness.

[COLOR=#Red]@shopnicekicks: GS sizes (4Y-6.5Y) of the Jordan 1 Hi "Carolina" are at the Shop. $120 (+tax & shipping . Phone orders 512.320.8100[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom